Apple Pay

I've had multiple customers try to order today using apple pay and its been on and off issue for over a week now but seems more frequent, buyer purchases using apple pay, payment doesn't go through, i've had one repeat customer try 4 times to pay and none went through, works fine with any other payment method but this obviously is affecting sales, and some customers think we cancelling as soon as they order which we aren't so were losing business too

Labels (3)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
3 Likes
6 Replies
ChicBasics
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Apple Pay

I believe the same thing has happened to 2 of my buyers.

0 Likes

@HappyMoodCraft Stop spamming Forums with your promotions. Both are prohibited in Forums.

1 Like

Etsy processes all payments.  I would let my potential buyers know that and direct them to Etsy to lodge a complaint.  Complaints from buyers get attention a lot faster than complaints from sellers and Etsy will not communicate with you on any financial information unless it is your information.

0 Likes

Just had a customer tell me she can only purchase one item at a time with Apple Pay on Etsy, so has to make several purchases to order several items (and can't reach Free Shipping) - I solved by combining orders and refunding her shipping, but she said it's an issue for others using Apple Pay as well.

0 Likes
PaluxyPuzzles
Inspiration Seeker

Just had a customer use apple Pay and it show as not going through on either end. I am brand new with Etsy with very few sales and this does not look well for me. Should I tell her to use a different form of payment and then put in a complaint to Etsy? This sets her up for a potential fight to get her money back if the original Apple Payment goes through.

0 Likes
PaluxyPuzzles
Inspiration Seeker

Update - I found out that I was not enrolled in Etsy payments that includes Apple Pay. I just enrolled so I told my buyer to wait and see if it goes through. Hopefully it will be very soon.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.