I can't modify photos I get an "uh-oh" banner and when I tried to list, leaving the modifying of photos for later, I did everything I normally do, chose free shipping in the USA and got an error message saying: "An error occured while retrieving a shipping cost preview for this item. Please try again later." What the what? Any idea what's happening?

Re: Anyone getting uh-ohs when listing today?

I've been trying to renew a few items today...and so far, getting the red banner of doom.

so I'll try again manana.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
ladydiamond46
Inspiration Seeker

still getting the error message when trying to relist. 

0 Likes
SVGSurplus
Inspiration Seeker

I also cannot publish new listings. I have checked for Google Chrome updates- it is up to date. I tried on Edge and on FireFox. Nothing is working. Glad it's not just me!

1 Like
LanaLuckyFinds
Conversation Maker

I can't renew or list new items. I planned to work on my Etsy shop today (listing, re-listing) but I can't. It's irritating. I have other plans for tomorrow and next week. 

0 Likes
SugarTaffySoap
Conversation Maker

@LanaLuckyFinds renew your listings by clicking on Edit, (not Renew) and see if that works. 

0 Likes
LanaLuckyFinds
Conversation Maker

It does not. I changed prices in some listings and then clicked publish. Error message pops-up. Thank you for trying to help.

0 Likes

Also can't renew listings from the listings manager page, but if I go into the edit listing mode, I can renew from there.

0 Likes
MoonlightMartini
Conversation Maker

I didn't try to renew anything, but I get an "oh crap" (lol) when I tried to feature an item.

La-dee-dah... just another normal day in Etsy land.

1 Like

Happening to me since yesterday. Can't renew or list

0 Likes

I did get a sale in today and successfully completed it. It was one of my featured items, so I went to Listings and tried to do the gold star thing. Red Banner Time...

So I went to my shop, hit Edit Shop, highlighted my area of featured listings, clicked on the empty one twice, and it asked me for another. I typed in the name, Hit Done, Then Save on the shop. When I Viewed the Shop, it took.

Workaround, at least for Featured Items...

Well, I went back to my dashboard, and viewed my shop...Not there. So I closed that out and typed in my shop name in the search bar, came up, and the new featured listing was there.  Appears the problem is within everyone's dashboard.  Glad I put up my new listings a couple days ago...

0 Likes

This kind of massive glitch is inexcusable.  Nothing works on Etsy today, so any chances of actually selling something are nil.

Can't add new listings at all......

0 Likes

So is anyone reporting this to etsy? Should we? There seems to be an awful; lot of people having the same problem and I really really want to change my favourites as I changed my header and the colours just don't match now argh....

0 Likes
SewlyButtons
Conversation Maker

@Crochetlovemelbourne 

Ampersay from etsy posted about an hour ago that they've fixed the issue. Are you still having problems??

https://community.etsy.com/t5/Technical-Issues/RESOLVED-Sellers-unable-to-take-bulk-actions-renew-de...

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.