Anyone else having other shops listings showing up in their shops?

I keep having other random shops pieces/listings showing up in my shop as if they are my own. These are not "suggested" listings these are other shops listings that are mixed up with my own listings throughout my shop presented as if they are my own. Thought it was a one off when I noticed this pop up in my shop earlier this week but keeps happening throughout the day today. It seems to clear up & then out of nowhere it will happen again. Anyone else having this happen too?

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
10 Replies

Re: Anyone else having other shops listings showing up in their shops?

I haven't seen it, but if it is a Pop Up and not part of the actual page of your listings, it is probably something Etsy is doing on purpose. I sometimes get Pop Ups of things I have looked at recently, along with a warning it is selling out fast or there is only 1 left. Perhaps that is what you are seeing? 

1 Like

Yes know what you are saying, was worried that it would come across that way what i was trying to explain. Appreciate your time & insight! It isn't that, they are actual other shop listings mixed up with my listings in my shop. I only work on a desktop & have never had this happen before. It is for sure a glitch in the system that is happening. Tried to find a way to contact etsy direct but of course I can't seem to find it. 

0 Likes
LanaLuckyFinds
Conversation Maker

Thank you for heads up. I have checked my listings and I do not see other shops listing mixed with mine. Can you modify listings from other sellers in your dashboard (make changes, delete, add something)? If yes, that would troublesome. 

2 Likes
MouseGarden
Conversation Maker

Is the number of items listed right?

You might want to take screen shots and send them to Etsy.

0 Likes

@LuminousCreation 

I just went through 20 pages of items on your Etsy pages. Absolutely everything has your particular vibe. I would do as @MouseGarden says. Good luck

1 Like
JudyStalus
Conversation Maker

Try clearing cookies and rebooting; sometimes it will clear up that problem.  Keep in mind that only you are seeing this, not buyers and other visitors.

2 Likes

Thank You all for the insight & tips! Not seeing it today but will for sure take a screen shot if it happens again. Glad it isn't a big issue for anyone else. So strange!

0 Likes
FeltWithAHeart
Conversation Maker

I've seen where my listing info was correct, but a photo in the middle of my page of listings would be someone else's. But if I clicked on it, it would change to my own, or if I went off the page and back again. Like if I had mine that said it was a dog, the photo would be an owl from another shop or something. I noticed that in my own shop and also some other shops I looked at, about a week ago. I wasn't sure if it was an etsy glitch, my computer, or just me hallucinating. I haven't seen it lately.

1 Like

YES!!! That is exactly what is happening when I am looking in my shop as well as just other shops random listings mixed in my shop as well too. I was seriously just thinking to myself that I must be hallucinating too. There is no pattern to it that i am noticing at the moment. Just hit or miss moments to it. 

2 Likes

I just came here now 8/23/23 to check on this very subject.  Mine are all screwed up in every conceivable way.  New listing is now under inactive, that type thing... quite the rampage.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.