Adding Royal Mail Tracked 24 and 48 with Signature services to Etsy Labels

I would like to ask Etsy why we can't buy Royal Mail Postage Labels Tracked 24 with Signature and Tracked 48 with Signature postage labels. Etsy offers Royal Mail 1st and 2nd Class Post and 1st and 2nd Class Signed For, but not the Tracked services. Is there a way of getting these two Tracked Services added to Etsy Postage Labels? At the moment, we have to buy them off Etsy on the Royal Mail website, but it seems silly not to be able to offer this service to customers. I am sure there are other UK sellers who would offer this to their customers. Thank you. Please can you add them

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
1 Reply

Re: Adding Royal Mail Tracked 24 and 48 with Signature services to Etsy Labels

simple answer 

you are speaking to your fellow sellers here not Etsy 

You can contact Customer support and request this , however this has been tried in the past over this issue with no change.

I have also personally had long conversations with RoyalMail account management team over this. Round and round in circles the conversations went  ... I got the computer says no response saying it was Etsy fault.

For Royal Mail, if you havn't already, set up a click and drop account and buy tracked services there. If you integrate it with you Etsy shop and tick the update on Etsy option this will automatically populate the relevant information through to Etsy for you .

You also now have the option to buy Evri labels through Etsy in the UK. 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.