Account suspended - Pay balance but I have a positive balance??

Jump to solution

My shop was suspended telling me to pay my account balance. I don't have a negative account balance to pay.? Anyone else have this issue?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Account suspended - Pay balance but I have a positive balance??

Jump to solution

@ArianaKHome In many cases, the first response you get from customer support is automated, or it comes from a script. This is meant to weed out the people who contact support over common issues that can be easily solved.

I think you got an automated or canned response from someone who didn't look closely at your complaint. Respond, and you should get past the reply 'bot or past the script followed by whoever scanned your initial email.

View solution in original post

2 Likes
6 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Jump to solution

Contact Etsy.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I did. I tried everything they told me to, and it still says to pay a balance that isnt there. So if anyone has had this issue please let me know how it was resolved.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@ArianaKHome In many cases, the first response you get from customer support is automated, or it comes from a script. This is meant to weed out the people who contact support over common issues that can be easily solved.

I think you got an automated or canned response from someone who didn't look closely at your complaint. Respond, and you should get past the reply 'bot or past the script followed by whoever scanned your initial email.

2 Likes

Jump to solution

Send an email to Etsy.  Look for 'I still need help' under Contact us.  In the email describe the issue.

Are you sure this is not a tax info issue?  It's not time for manual payment of fees.  If on automatic then you would get taken down if the bill is not paid.  Did you have a bill for August and did Etsy take the funds for payment?  If no bill tell Etsy that.  If Etsy paid and you have the email for that, send in a copy.

Did you confirm account with Plaid?  That could be another reason though not likely.   

0 Likes
SugarTaffySoap
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

@ArianaKHome if you think there is an error, request a call back through your dashboard, community help, contact us,   or go through the Help Center in the forums.  They are open until 9 pm eastern time. 

0 Likes
flairforfabric
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

I had a similar situation. My money not come to deposit to payout

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.