I have chatted with the Pirateship crew and they're aware of the issue but early thoughts are it appears to be on the Etsy server side.     

Just in case you can't import your labels....Arrrrr, give me the hook!    Etsy, you're walking the plank tonight!

Re: 8/16/2022 Etsy/Pirateship Integration outage

Jump to solution

It's not working for me. I get the "whoopsie" message on ETSY when I try to connect to Pirateship. 

Pirateship is up and running just fine. Etsy is where the error message occurs. 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Jump to solution

@GlassPalaceArts 
Are you doing it through PS or Etsy? It worked for me doing it on PS -- through settings, then integrations.

2 Likes

Jump to solution

@Adorabilities  Thank you for this suggestion. I just tried it this way  and it does appear to be working.

1 Like

Jump to solution

I’ve been using Pirateship for the past 4 hours.  Did you check settings -integrations?  I had to reconnect there.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Workaround?  I was able to reconnect to Etsy from the Pirate ship app in the settings section, under integrations.  I was unable to open the integrations page through Etsy at the same time as I was reconnecting through pirate ship in a different window.  Try that and see if it works!  It did for me!

1 Like

Jump to solution

PirateShip support said Etsy outage. Go to Settings > Integrations > Delete. Then Connect New Source. I did that with all my shops and it worked immediately.
Twitter-fu/AutoTweet was also down and needed to be reauthorized. I don't know about others, but it seems all 3rd party apps were disconnected.

1 Like
LEP1Customs
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Nice.  Etsy is truly pissing away all of the money from seller fees on frivolous ranking and “protection” programs when they should be worried about keeping the real stuff working.  Why isn’t a bigger deal being made about this?

0 Likes
bradgoodell
Community Maker

Jump to solution

@LEP1Customs 

PirateShip has been working.  I shipped 10 packages yesterday.  You need to click to reconnect on PirateShip, takes all of 20 seconds.  

1 Like
CaseElegance
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

On Shipstation, reconnecting the store did work for me.
Settings > Selling Channels > Store Setup > Modify > Find my shops
Remember your username is NOT your email. Instead it may be a cryptic string that you can see in the URL when you go to your profile. Example https://www.etsy.com/people/wlpzxjbj , that piece at the end wlpzxjbj is the username you must put in Shipstation

1 Like
LEP1Customs
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

If you read this and other threads, that only works for some.  I still get an error.  @bradgoodell, glad it worked in 20 seconds for you though.  Not everyone is so lucky.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Just updating on PS didn't work for me.  I had to totally delete my shops then readd them one by one (connect new source) making sure the email up top was correct. That worked.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

This snafu really created a mess this week on Etsy... Can I give them a one-star review for their lack of customer service and production issues? LOL I could deal with their errors if they would just hold themselves to the same standard as they do us sellers.

3 Likes
ReTRAVEL
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

I'm still unable to sync to Sale Samurai. Anyone else having this issue? Etsy have been strangely quiet about it all.

0 Likes
BearHollowSupply
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Still not working for shipstation. 

0 Likes
GiftedOak
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Shipstation is still also unable to connect for me.  I just tried deleting and re-adding our Etsy store and Shipstation gives me the error "An error occurred attempting to update orders".

Been now 2 days!

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Etsy should dock themselves a few stars, they don't contact their customers when they have a problem. If I did the same thing they sure would frown on it, it seems funny that the rules aren't the same for them as they are for me. My Shipstation will still not connect having to do orders manually for two days. They provide very poor customer service but expect everyone else to provide 5-star service.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Ah..this explains why I printed labels from Pirateship, on time, and went to Etsy and it said I had no tracking when I was looking right at the tracking number on the etsy invoice and had to got back and put the tracking numbers in manually over the tracking that was already there.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I'm just following.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.