Any Leaders among you?

Jump to solution

I am in need of some help here.........Leaders come and go..and we are an empty nest.  Come nest with us..and be a Leader...ok?  Spring is in my head.........so I am busy shopping and creating...How about you?  Love those shopping day holidays.............any excuse to buy something.  And I hope our shoppers do just that............ INSTANT GRATIFICATION GENERATION ....COME ON DOWN TO ETSY!!!

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Any Leaders among you?

Jump to solution

I use to do crewel when I was younger-really enjoyed that. I have noticed that there is such a wonderful selection of yarn now though--The textures just blow me away. Can't imagine working with some of them though...Guess I don't know that much about knitting.

View solution in original post

1 Like
3 Replies

Jump to solution

Ah...that's me these days- INSTANT GRATIFICATION! Shopping for treasures is such fun-and can be done pretty inexpensively in thrift shops so I indulge myself. (Much too often I admit) Where I get into trouble is shopping for jewelry supplies...now THAT can bust the budget quickly-

1 Like
Teddyrose54
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Yarn, I'm back to knitting and crocheting again. Take me to a yarn shop and I'm like a kid at Disney. Don't know what to grab first.

I walk along going ohhhh ahhhh at all the colours. Then there's the textures. It may be an addiction, but I don't want a cure.

1 Like

Jump to solution

I use to do crewel when I was younger-really enjoyed that. I have noticed that there is such a wonderful selection of yarn now though--The textures just blow me away. Can't imagine working with some of them though...Guess I don't know that much about knitting.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.