Hi, and welcome to Successful Online Moms Etsy team! This thread is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us about yourself, where you are from, and if you have an Etsy store what you sell. I'll get us started:

My name is Shanna and I'm the owner of Huckleberry Hearts Digital Designs. I'm a wife, mom of 2 kids, and a business owner. I'm from the great state of Michigan, in the US. Its the only place in the world shaped like a mitten, so I can point on my hand and show you where I live! I have two passions, business and graphic design.

Re: Introduce Yourself

Hi! Thanks so much for the invite.

My name is Cat and I opened my Etsy shop, Cozy Handcrafts By Cat, in order to sell my handmade crochet items. I recently started adding items again and hope to have a successful summer, fall and winter season. I am a mother of four cats -- no human babies but I'm still a momma to our kitties! I have been married for almost 20 years and my loving hubby supports my passion for crafting.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, everyone! I'd like to introduce myself briefly. Born in Taiwan, I came to America with my family. I am a mom of 21 (son) and 15 (daughter). With my friend’s encouragement and introduction, I got started with Etsy's business, an absolutely new experience for me. This is a breath of fresh air into my life, renewing my curiosity and passion for creation. I use my hands to make things in the hopes of building a brighter future and weave my dreams into reality. My shop carries my initials. I was a professional blueprint drawer for years in the field of commercial architecture before. Such a career trained me to focus accuracy and perfection. I draw inspiration from nature to transform ideas to turn them into items that will serve to enrich life and make a sweet home all the sweeter.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, I'm Kisha! I have one daughter, and I operate childcare from my home full time. On the side, I have been selling on Etsy for about two years now, and have had success, but no real desire to continue making items that weren't worth the valuable time I spend away from family obligations. I opened up a whole new shop a couple of days ago, and it's slow getting inventory in there but I'm finally making something I'm proud of!
0 Likes

My name is Crystal and I am from Bigfork, Montana. I have two beautiful children and I am so blessed to be able to stay home with them. As a creative person I need to have an outlet and was looking for a way to let my creativity blossom, so I joined Etsy. I am always up for throwing a good party, so I decided to make things I love. Right now I will be doing cloth garlands, but plan to add other party decorations as well. I look forward to meeting my team and getting to know you! Thanks for the warm welcome...
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! My name is Holly and I'm from Michigan! I'm a mom of a 5 year old boy, a wife, and a full time RN. In my "spare" time I create jewelry. I just started selling here on Etsy and I'm trying to learn the ropes! I have sold to family and friends, but I'm still trying to make that first real "Etsy buyer sale"! You know the one where someone is shopping and picks MY item out of all of them!?? Yeah that one!. Thanks for listening!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I'm Hannah. I just married my husband in May, and we have a two and a half year old and my 10 year old step daughter. I have been crafting for many years, but just got started here in June. I also consign at a few local shops.
0 Likes

Hi all! I am Crystal-- have been on etsy for a few years at this point. I am always looking for new and exciting ways to promote my shop and others. I am the mom of two teenage sons - 17 & 14. I live in a tiny non-map-dot town in southeastern NC with my high school sweetheart-- guess I will keep him since it's been over 21 years for us- LOL!! I love to make jewelry and learn new techniques. I really appreciate and want to continue to learn wire wrapping/wire weaving techniques as well as beading and bead weaving.
0 Likes

Check out our latest item:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/196585046/wedding-ispy-game?

Follow us on Instagram for special offers:
http://instagram.com/daniel_derousseau
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! I'm Jillian and I'm a stay at home mom. I love to make hair accessories and organic goodies. How do we all do it?! There always seems so little time in the day, but it's great to be able to make things and still feel like an individual.
0 Likes

Check out our newest item:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/200581508/every-accomplishment-starts-with-a?

Also after you place your first order with us, you will receive 10% off of all future orders!
0 Likes

Hello everyone, thanks for joining our team! Love, love, love reading about your families and shops! This is a great team, with lots of great shop owners, so I know you will find it helpful :)
0 Likes

Hi Team,

My name is Marissa. I am a single mom to two beautiful little girls that are best friends and perfect little "assistants"! I have a vintage shop here on etsy that I am trying to turn into a full time career. I absolutely love the etsy community and all the women I get the privilege to interact with. I find etsy to be like no other business community, in the fact that everyone is so unbiasedly kind and eager to help one another.

I love my new business adventure, shopping with my girls, exploring new places, fun photo time where they help me dress my mannequin, etc.

I am very excited to be part of this team and look forward to working with other moms to boost all of our sales!!!
0 Likes

I am 28 years old, a farmer's wife, and mother to 3 kids all under the age of 5 {4,3,1} I went to school for interior design and worked in the field for a couple years, but now consider myself a stay at home mom with a part time job selling on Etsy. I'm loving life!

I grew up around vintage...my family {mom, aunt, grandma} have been antique dealers for over 20 years. I have grown to love it. I run our Etsy shop for my aunt's store {in Kalona Ia} I take the pictures, post, communicate, pin on Pinterest, promote on Facebook, create the treasuries, participate in the teams, & obsessively check shop stats:)

I'm looking forward to being a part of this team!

Thanks!

Cara
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello ladies! I just opened my Etsy shop about a month ago. I have a full time job and spend the rest of my time hanging with my kiddos, in the kitchen or in the craftroom! I am mama to my two sweet little ladies. Both of them are craftaholics just like their mother :)

I create handmade jewelry of many different styles. Mostly because my style changes week to week (or day!) lol.

Thanks for the invite- happy to be a part of the team!
0 Likes

Hello!
My name is Emy and I am mother of 3 sweet boys .I have two shops on Etsy, though the Vintage one takes all my time. Love discovering the items from the past. Nice to meet all of you .
0 Likes
TheMomsNest
Registered Buyer

Hi, I am Ana and I come from Croatia. I am a mom of 2 kids, one boy (7) and one girl (3). I have had an Etsy shop for more than a year now.
Here is how it all begin. Although I am a textile designer I have worked as a graphic designer for 10 years so I started sewing toys as a hobby for my kids. After my second maternity leave I lost my job so I started to sew toys and other stuff for sale. So now I am a shop owner and a full time mum and I love it :)
It is nice to be a part of this group <3 Thank you!
0 Likes

Greetings we are Leslie and Patricia we have had our Lost treasures business since 2011 when we became an established LLC. We have been on Etsy since July and love this place. We have three children 2 adult children and our youngest is 16. We also have our 1st grandbaby Mila 10 months old who is our inspiration for our Little Ladies Collection....We send much success to all and happy sales
0 Likes

Hi,
I'm Cheryl, mother of two teenagers, 13 and 15. After 20 something years in a corporate job, I launched Sk8 Gr8 Design in August 2013, and then opened my Etsy shop June 2014. I make wonderful one-of a kind figure skating dresses, some ready made dress for the younger skaters ages 3-10, and custom skate boot covers. I've also branched out to baton twirling, dance, and synchronized skating dress. I Love being here on Etsy!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello my name is Crystal, I am a mother of two amazing children, my son is 4 and my daughter is 3months old. I am re-opening my shop hoping for it to be a big success this time around. I sell handmade and non-handmade hair accessories all beautiful in there own way, I hope to start making jewelry to add to my shop in the next few weeks.
0 Likes

Hello everyone! I'm Sabrina (Biby in the nick) and I am a mother of a wonderful 3 years old daughter. I live in Rome, Italy, and I'm a scientific reasearcher (so the "chem" in the nick). I always loved digital art and to play around with Photoshop but the real inspiration came during my wedding preparation: I prepared all the cretive stationery by myself and everyone made me a lot of compliments. So I decided to share this passion and to open a shop here on Etsy. So here I am :-)
0 Likes

Hello everyone, I'm Pamela, my little girls are all grown up now but when they were little their nickname for me was Mombie. That's how I named my shop. I have been on etsy for a while and enjoy it. I have been sewing, quilting, crocheting and doing needlework since I was little and love designing and creating my projects. I have recently started making patterns in addition to my other items and it's great. I'm glad to be part of this team.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello friends!

I am Ema, mother of a sweet 4 years old girl, Ania. I am involved in a nonprofit organization who works with teen orphans in Romania, educating and equipping them to be productive citizens. We sell items handmade by our girls. I am eager to learn from all of you, as well to share my part of experience!

Ema
0 Likes

Hey everyone! I'm Tara and I live in Greeneville, TN with my husband of 7 years and my two babies; my 19 month old son and 3 month old daughter. I started my shop as a hobby to have a creative outlet and am absolutely loving it so far! Just anticipating my first sale. I am really enjoying the Etsy community! Prayers to all you mommas on your success.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi to all,

I am Nadine, I am Dutch and live with my husband and our 3 children (age 6, 8 and 9) in North Italy. I have a passion for hats specially children hats and in my shop you can find lot's of fancy hats for little ones.
I opened my shop on Etsy in 2012.
Wish you all well :-)
0 Likes

Hello everyone!
My name is Talya I live with my husband and two children and two dogs,
At Zichron Yaakov in Israel. A special place with beautiful views.
My eldest son will soon celebrate a " Bar Mitzvah"- celebration of the Jewish for boys at age 13.
I have a studio in my home. Where I create jewelry for 19 years.
And I do it with great love.
This week I also celebrates 40th birthday :-)
Glad to know you all
Good luck everyone!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.