Hi, and welcome to Successful Online Moms Etsy team! This thread is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us about yourself, where you are from, and if you have an Etsy store what you sell. I'll get us started:

My name is Shanna and I'm the owner of Huckleberry Hearts Digital Designs. I'm a wife, mom of 2 kids, and a business owner. I'm from the great state of Michigan, in the US. Its the only place in the world shaped like a mitten, so I can point on my hand and show you where I live! I have two passions, business and graphic design.
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Introduce Yourself

Hello everyone, very nice to read all your introductions, My Husband and I lived in New Zeeland, California and now are back where we started from, Holland, with our two kids, Kai 8 and Anouk 5, I have been sewing very long and my daughter's closet outgrew itself and I can't stop making new costumes and pieces of clothing so I am very happy to have started my shop two weeks ago, I am very happy to see there are such great teams and it really feels like a little community, fantastic, looking forward to start this journey
Happy selling!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone!
Thank u for invitation! I am very happy to be here)!! I do things for home and living! Very glad to be a part of the team!
0 Likes

Hi everyone!

I just received your invitation to join the team - and here I am! My shop is Smurgles and I make handmade crochet items. Please stop by and take a look when you have a minute or two!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everybody!

My name is Laura, I am from Milan, Italy and am the owner of 'twobusyhens' here on Etsy.
I am married and have a girl who is near thirteen. I love crafts, expecially knitting and cross stitch and sewing, of course!
My business here is still very small but I am having really great time and meting lots of new fantastic people!
Thank you Shanna for the invitation to join!
0 Likes

Hello Everyone!
I am Dorothy Lollipop from Dorothy Lollipop Knits.
I live in England, I am a mother of 3 and (very-soon-to-be) grandmother!
I am interested in all arts and crafts. My favourite craft is knitting and I make toys using my own knitting patterns.
I have just celebrated one year on Etsy!! and I love it!
Thank you for the invitation to join the team. :)
0 Likes
TheKaties
Inspiration Seeker

Hello Everyone! My name is Kate. I am from Ukraine, Kiev, but now my family and I live in London. I have two little boys (2 years and 6 month).
I am making tilda dolls, fabric notebooks, and other handmade goods. I have just started my shop on easy, and I hope to have success, because I am in love with my dolls and all my creations.
I think that my boys know that and give me a little time to create.
0 Likes

Hi! my name is Anna and I live in Kraków in Poland. I was invited to the team, but only "a mother" of one boxer dog girl ;)
0 Likes

Hello Ladies, welcome to the team! It's nice to see we have a great group of creative gals from all over the world :)
0 Likes

Hi everyone, I'm Renei from Japan. I make colorful resin jewelry.
Thank you so much for your invitation.
I'm not a mother but you mentioned I don't have to be so I joined!
I respect people who never give up on their creation even though there's a lot of things on their plate. I really look forward to helping & supporting each other :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, i am Yvette and love knitting. I mainly knit tea cosy and hats, but love having a go at most crafts.
I work part time in a day job and i am a single mum.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

HI ladies!
I'm Ashley from Vancouver, Washington. I have a shop M Paper Designs on Etsy. Mom of two boys 2 years and 2 months. I sell custom made party decor. Looking forward to networking with all you wonderful sellers.
0 Likes

Hello… I am new to the team. Please let me let me introduced my self. My name is Ana and my shop is Flor de Hikuri.
I need some tips to improve my shop and how to promote it.
I'm really new also in social media. 

You can see my etsy shop with my art here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/flordehikuri

or see my pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/flordehikuri/

or my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/florde.hikuri

Thank you for your time.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi!

My name is Tobie, but many know me as Kham these days. I have not had much time here on Etsy, nor any sales yet - but I have hopes ~smiles~

I'm a mom to 3 kiddos (B-G twins 12yo, and a son of 14). I have some interesting health issues going on that makes my shop items change a small bit with the seasons - as the body allows. Hopefully I will be able to turn my passions into my income.

Thank you for allowing me to join this wonderful group!
0 Likes

Hi I'm Sarah my mom is Kate together with my son we opened sensor-bilitY in 2013 but 2014 was really our breakout year. I am a stay at home mom of 2 amazing boys 11 and 2 and my items are designed for both of them. We got started because my 11 year old has autism and struggled finding sensory items that worked for him. We live in NH where there are few resources and online magazines were ridiculously expensive. We began taking him to the fabric store and having him choose things he enjoyed and making things that worked. Over time other people in our "community" would give us suggestions so we are always evolving. We donate items regularly as our main passion is providing items to all kids who may need them. We have recently included my sister who is a pre-k teacher into our shop who makes our sensory tables and tests many of our products in her classroom.
0 Likes
LozArts
Post Crafter

Hi, friends

My name is Lora. I'm from Kiev, Ukraine.
I have a shop on Etsy not long time - november, 5, 2014.
I'm mom to 2 children and grandma to 1 boy:).
I love my family and love my create.:)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Thank you for the invite :)

I am Kali, I live in Sydney, Australia.
Had Opened my Etsy store over a year ago but due to illness in the family had to let it go for quite a while... been back now for a couple of weeks. I love creating but I'm not that good in selling on line. bummer.. Any advise is welcomed. :)

My Etsy Store is https://kalitheocreations.etsy.com
Pinterest
http://www.pinterest.com/kalitheo/kalitheo-creations/
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/KalitheoCreations

Thanks again
Kali
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, I am Alma and I am a mother of a wonderful little toddler that keeps my days busy and happy. I created my shop to promote my art and I would love to hear some feedback or advice from some of you. Thanks so much in advance! :)
0 Likes

Hi, I am alie and come from Nederland.
I have a jewelry shop and i make jewelry from recycled bicycle tires.

Thank you for the invite.

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello,

I'm Justyna from Poland!
I have a shop with DIY kits - cute and sweet.
It's my second shop on Etsy. The previous is Nibyniebo. I'm going to activate it soon.

Thank you for invitation!
0 Likes

Hello,

I am Alie, and I have a shop with jewelry.
I made it from recycled bicycle tires.

Greetings, Alie
0 Likes

Hi, I'm Debbie and have been on Etsy since 2011. I have 2 shops. This shop for jewelry and decoupaged items and my other is vintage items. I named my other shop MyDadsParadise because he would buy beautiful things for my mother and I've put them in my shop. He loved glassware, china and porcelain things. We lost him 5 yrs ago so I opened the shop in memory of the special dad he was to me. Go take a look!

I am 59 yrs old and have one son who's 32 and unmarried. I have 2 stepchildren also. My son lives an hour away from me in Pittsburgh so I get to visit him often. I live in Youngstown, Ohio, a small town, so I love to visit Pittsburgh not only to see my son, but to shop!

Thank you for inviting me! It's nice to read about all your lives. Good luck to you all!
Debbie
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi my name is Elle. I just opened up shop today! That is before my camera took a dive as I was only able to take two pics of one listing. My shop looks lonely.

But anyways, I am a mom of two, a wife, a lover of nature and reading.
0 Likes

Hi evereone, my name is Irene and originaly I'm a contemporary dancer. I opened my etsy shop with crochet rugs, baby blankets and crochet home decor, but besides crocheting I like to make different projects like paper lamps, or decoration my bags and clothes. I don't have kids yet, and so I have a lot of time to go to work, danicng, crochet, hiking, rafting and camping.
It is so nice to read about all of you, I feel more like part of the community, thank you.
0 Likes
MlleKameleon
Registered Buyer

Hi everyone ! I'm Kaleen, 40 and I live in Lyon (France). I've 2 children : Océane 9 and Nathan 7. I've 2 passions : polymer clay jewels and sewing for babies and children (soft toy, bib, bag...).
Thanks you to accept me in your group. I hope my English isn't too bad !
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone, I'm Carla, I'm a military spouse, a mother of 3 beautiful children. I just opened my etsy shop:-).
I'm very new to etsy, my shop has beautiful handmade phone cases that my cousin back from home (Venezuela) and I made it.
We are really popular back home but living now here in the United States we love the idea to promote our O'Chic Luxury Cases store here and show the people our unique, handmade, luxury and great quality phone cases.

I'm so excited they have groups supports like this because I am really lost but so thankful that I dowload the app and find out all these amazing group of people.

Thank you!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.