This team was created with the hopes of providing a positive active environment of artist that live in Southern California and their supporters. (However, you are not required to live in Southern California)

We hope everyone will participate and help contribute to the community we are hoping to develop. We all have more things in common than we may know. We want everyone to feel comfortable sharing information and experiences that may help each other. Please leave all negative attitudes at the door.

Please DO NOT open new threads. Most topics already have threads existing. We would like to maintain an organized discussion board to make it easy for everyone to navigate. If there is something you wish to discuss or would like to post please feel free to ask the captain or a team leader. If there is already a team discussion pertaining to your topic we will direct you to it. If not we will be happy to start a new thread for you. But please do not start new threads.

All comments, discussions, and suggestions are welcome! This team was created for everyone! So, please take an active part in developing it. We have great plans for this team and hope to see everyone succeed!!!
Please feel to introduce yourself here or post any suggestions, comments, constructive criticisms, and ideas for team events, team meetings, or anything else that can benefit the development of the team. We welcome all ideas!

Thanks for joining and we wish you all the best!!!

Re: WELCOME TO THE TEAM!!! TEAM INTRODUCTION

I'm a newbie here but so thrilled to have found ya'll and am looking forward to participating in some Etsy events!

I'm an artist and Soul Reader. I offer pdfs of my intuitive readings as well as offering astrology reports and a Divine Feminine eClass here on Etsy. I also offer my fantasy and pet paintings as prints and boxed card sets - they all work together and I've even turned my paintings into 4 oracle card decks which I use in my readings (and to illustrate my readings).

Currently I just began a new series of paintings on reclaimed pine board and painted on wooden necklaces too - originals ONLY! (the Magical Folk Art series)

My current goal for my biz is to spend my days painting, meditating and giving readings as I look for more stores and galleries to sell my work.

Sparkly Blessings to ALL!
Kathy Crabbe
http://KathyCrabbe.com

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Hi Everyone! I'm new to etsy and excited to be part of this team :) Drop by my shop and check it out :)
https://www.etsy.com/dk-en/listing/191963467/daisy-lid-100-soy-candle-pick-a?ref=shop_home_active_4
0 Likes

Hi, thanks for approving my application! I make unique aromatherapy and scented items. I have a few items listed on Etsy, as I have my own online shop at my website. I also am part of another handmade only networking group that promotes one another and the value of buying handmade. We also do events so I'm hoping we can perhaps grow both groups together.
0 Likes

Hello everyone, I didn't know this team existed until i saw a pic on instagram. I love to get to know other crafters that are more local. I am from the Redlands area, and have been making jewelry on Etsy for almost 6 years. I look forward to getting to know you all.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Good to be a part of the team! Looking forward to it!
0 Likes

Hello everyone,
Just joined and so glad there is a place to network with So Cal Artisans and find out about events. I hope you will stop by my shop and see what I make and I will be reciprocating. If don't have the time here is a few of my hand crafted up cycled and repurposed.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/195974162/chalkboard-wedding-vintage-frame-carved?
https://www.etsy.com/listing/194406456/wood-picture-frame-3-12-x-5-upcycled?ref=shop_home_active_20
https://www.etsy.com/listing/192245814/wood-picture-frame-up-cycled-handpainted?ref=shop_home_active...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/195803807/jewelry-organizer-recycled-wood-frame?ref=shop_home_feat_2
Hope to be participating soon!
Susan
0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

I am so glad to see this group on Etsy. I am Jesse Bluma at Pointe Viven. My motto is "liberating taste in cookery, culture, and community".

How do you liberate food and taste in your everyday? Location…follow… Jesse Bluma at Pointe Viven offers artisanal morsels made with high standards. Quality, respect for local, fresh, and organic ingredients is the recipe for success. Artisanal goods are lightly sweetened, not overly sugared, using natural ingredients. These baked goods are thoughtfully created. I share a passion with clients for fresh, small-batches, and excellent taste. Please visit my shop. https://www.etsy.com/people/PointeViven
0 Likes

Happy to be part of this team! Want to connect with other SoCal vendors and build a business. Check out our shop when you get a minute...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/197714609/moonlight-wave-a-lavender-anise-blend?ref=shop_home_active_6
https://www.etsy.com/listing/193067160/beer-soap?ref=shop_home_active_10
0 Likes

Hi! Thanks for the add. I live in the lovely Inland Empire and I make tie dyes! My day job is teaching high school, but there are days when I can hardly wait to get home and create new items.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/201014002/3-6-month-size-onesie-patriotic-colors?ref=shop_home_active_1
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi

New to this group and stopped by to say "Hello" and go and read the posts

Happy that there is a Southern California Group, I live in Santa Monica
so nothing is really that far away unless you get stuck in traffic.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

hi everyone!

happy to be a part of my first team. :) i'm an origami enthusiast, creating accessories out of origami and felt fabric here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/MiyaSakiChanShoppe looking forward to meeting you and checking out your shops!

happy creating!
miyako
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Glad to be part of the team - thanks!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Thank you for allowing me to be part of this team. I just opened a few months ago and I am still learning about Etsy and net working in the locally.

I live up in the Santa Clarita valley; I make handcrafted chainmaille jewelry & accessories, leather bracelets and forged items and viking knitting come next year.

cheers,
Sean
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Thanks for adding me. I look forward to networking with everyone and seeing your amazing creations.
0 Likes

Each of these pieces are completely unique and handmade by myself. They come with a silent sweeping mechanism and ready to hang.

Inspired by a passion for producing original artworks, alongside an aspiration to induce intrigue through interpretative features.

These creative and affordable designs are available in a variety of sizes and make unique features for any home or office.

There's rarely a day that goes by where we I am not creating or planning new projects . Inspired by a passion for producing original artworks, alongside an aspiration to induce intrigue through interpretative features.

If there was ever a time to purchase art from an up and coming artist, It has to be now ! With BRAND NEW art, boxed and packed and photography-studio time booked, all i can say is watch this space...

To make sure you keep up to date with the latest creations please join my mailing list and feel free to have a look around at ...

Www.Reformations.Co.Uk

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/210718098/a-handmade-designer-retro-abstract-glass?ref=teams_post
0 Likes

Hi, Team, Happy New Year!! So happy to connect with SoCal vendors - from reading the posts we have a very diverse group of creative talent!

And now that we've rang in a new year we need to fill the calendar with events to show off and sell our awesome goods! Anyone know of any upcoming events???

I'm in Ventura County and am definitely interested in anything close by. I know the city of Ventura hosts a 4th of July street faire that is usually very well attended. Hope to do some events well before that date.

Thanks,
Jeanne
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi,

We have had a Etsy Store for about a year! We just rented some space in Los Angeles on LABREA. Anyone interested in a pop up shop message or call us at 323-481-8227!

We can hook you up with the owners who own a Nail Spa!

Also, please check out our site and let us know what you think!

Kevin and Zak
0 Likes

HI!!!! I am new and happy to be part of this group. Did i see right that the So Cal Etsy Group will have a presence at the Jackalope Art Fair in Pasadena? I would love to say hello!

Also...anyone here (besides me) do wholesale? Wholesale fairs, tradeshows? I know that UrbanExpositions, who does the LA Gift Mart is planning on opening a "Made in LA" section, specifically for handmade people. The cost will be $900. The show runs 3 1/2 days.

I have been doing big gift shows for about 6 months (if anyone wants to know more about taking the next step, it is not easy, but I just signed with a rep this week, and have my items in about 50 stores in the last 5 months).

THANK YOU!
0 Likes

Hi everyone!

I'm new on the vending and promoting planet. I do children's clothes and I am interested in finding ways to sell the items that I really enjoy creating.

Glad to find you and read about this group!

Livia
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Thank you for the invit. Great team building opportunity. Best of luck to all of you.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

SoCal grown, now Seattle based. New to Etsy, I have both retail and wholesale stores. From high end decorative pillows, to heirloom style weighted throws. Most pieces are one-of-a-kind in batches less than fifty. Thanks for the add, Mac!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/225753764/four-feathers-decorative-pillow-case
0 Likes

Not new to Etsy but new to Southern California! Excited to be in the sun after 5 years of the Pacific Northwest!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.