Hello! My sign shop on etsy is called Authentic Signs! I am currently selling aluminum signs with vinyl graphics applied. All of my designs are original or spinoffs on real signs you see in everyday life. Other signs I sell are miniature versions of real traffic and safety signs. Some of my graphic elements are hand drawn and then re-drawn on the computer. Often, I just get my pen tool out on the computer and just start drawing away.

I am currently experimenting with some new signs that I will release later here on etsy that are hand painted and stained. All of the signs are made from reclaimed pallet wood that I have been cutting down into sign blanks.

I noticed there was no team for sign makers & sign admirers so I wanted to start one here on Etsy. I make all of my signs at home and hope to grow my etsy business. I am looking forward to networking and meeting other sign makers!

You can introduce yourself here! Please try and favorite all the shops you find on here!

visit me at www.authenticsigns.etsy.com

fan me at www.facebook.com/authenticsignsllc

follow me at www.twitter.com/authentic_signs
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone! We are not truly new to Etsy, but it took us awhile to find our niche. We make handmade signs on a variety of items. We can make anything. However, our calling is helping the rescue community. Each month we are giving twenty percent of our proceeds to local area rescue. Come visit us at www.etsy.com/shop/NanasAtticNeedville
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
PeteTheMaker
Inspiration Seeker

Will gladly FAVORITE BACK :) Just opened my shop and am adding new items daily!

www.etsy.com/shop/MaryAndBrightDesign
0 Likes
ForestofNature
Inspiration Seeker

Hi! My husband and I make Pyrography and handpainted signs. We love wood burning and are trying out different ideas.
www.etsy.com/shop/ForestofNature
0 Likes
TheRusticArrowXO
Inspiration Seeker

Hi! I'm Megan and I create rustic signs (along with some other things) and designs. I absolutely love it, but I'm still learning. As of now, everything is handpainted. I do my best, but I would love to work on my writing and calligraphy. I've got so much to learn so many of you are inspirations!

I have created an Etsy pattern site in hopes that will help my shop, as well. :)
meganscreationsxo.patternbyetsy.com

www.etsy.com/shop/meganscreationsxo
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! I'm Kassie and my shop is called HomespunGirlCo. I love making crafty things and decorating pretty much anything. I started the shop because I really enjoy making things for others and loved the idea of selling them. I particularly like to make wooden signs. I'm definitely new to the whole Etsy shop thing and have not had a sale to date. Just been working on getting my listings together and posting on my blog! :)
0 Likes

Hello my name is Nicole and I just opened up my shop yesterday! I started making pallet wood signs as a hobby for family and friends and decided to give Etsy a try! I'm still in the process of adding new listings. I'm excited to get started!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/livelaughnlovestudio
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi!
I make motivational and scripture wooden signs. I started doing this because I painted one day and realized how therapeutic it was. My son was killed and in return I will be giving a percentage back to the ROTC program he was in at his school to encourage our future leaders. So I pretty much do this for my son :) Hence Anchors & Angel Wings :)

come and visit my shop or just say hello :)
www.etsy.com/shop/AnchorsandAngelWings
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone! I'm have a custom handpainted sign shop that I run out of my home. I do most of my sales in person but I'm looking to boost my etsy presence. Any big secrets? I've been reading through all your intros and looking at your signs. I love how eclectic this team is. Nice to meet you!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

HI im Shelby, I make wood signs, sometimes painted with vinyl stencil sometimes hand painted if i can't seem to design the right stencil.

I am from vancouver island, BC and just recently opened up my etsy shop so this is all new and any criticism is welcome :)

glad to be able to join a supportive team.
0 Likes

Hey Everyone!
I just opened my shop on Etsy and am super excited to share it with everyone! I make wood signs with verses, quotes, sayings,... on them!!! I enjoy making these signs so much and wanted a way to share them with others so I can't wait for you all to come and visit my new shop!

Kay

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello all,
My name is Missy and I started my wood flags and signs about 3 years ago. Everything I do is hand painted. I do not, and will not, use vinyl or stencils. I love my designs and love working with my customers to give them exactly what they were picturing. I'm so happy to meet kindred souls!!!!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ThurgoodsWoodGoods

https://www.facebook.com/thurgoodwoodgood/
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

New to Etsy! Make handmade woodsigns, mostly hand painted! I'm also a photographer but am wanting to make more and more signs! I want to meet new people who share the same love!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello!! Just started my Etsy account about two weeks ago, and I'm just building inventory. If some people could give me favorites and check out my shop I'll gladly do the same! :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

www.etsy.com/shop/maclandfarms check out my shop- hand painted signs, I'd be glad to look at yours as well and leave some favorites!
0 Likes

Good morning all! Happy Halloween!

I am very new to Etsy and discover and learn more every day! I discovered how much I love sign making because I failed miserably at the "Wax Paper Transfer Method" and found that it was easier and more enjoyable for me to Design on the computer, trace onto the wood and hand paint the image/letters. I love the whole process! It is very stress relieving. I'm so glad I found this team!
0 Likes

Hello! I'm new to etsy and just opened up my shop a couple weeks ago. I'm in the process of adding inventory. I create handmade rustic wood signs. Please drop by my shop and check it out. Will gladly return the love!

www.etsy.com/shop/livelaughnlovestudio
0 Likes

Hi My name is Stephanie and I have been selling on Etsy for 2 years now. I love it because it gives me an outlet and a reason to craft (besides loving it). I sell a variety of different things in my shop, and one of my favorites are signs. I like to use scrap wood and pallets. I make my own stencils and paint on the design or words. I am striving hard to grow my etsy business and get more sales. If anyone has any advice or tips I am eager to learn! :) Please visit my shop!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/HouseDecorAndMore
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, my name is Angie and I've been making soy candles and wax melts for few years. I just recently added sign making to my love of crafting. I hand paint signs using stencils and would love for you to check out my shop and offer some good advice or tips that will be helpful. Thank you!

www.etsy.com/shop/atbothendscandles
0 Likes

Hi! I'm brand new to Etsy but have owned my biz for 10 years. Friends and clients have told me for years to sell on Etsy so I'm finally getting around to it! I make and design all of my signs using vinyl or some are hand painted. I mostly use wood pieces but enjoy working with repurposed pieces, travertine and glass. I love what I do and see that you are all very talented! ♥
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! We have just started to make hand painted. I use pine, acrylics and stencils. We also use polish and a sander to make the signs look aged. We have a lot to learn but are looking forward to getting it!
0 Likes

Hi all! I'm a stay at home mom of three. I started creating signs a little over year ago and it's just been doing so well that I've actually had to take a break from it. I'm back at it now with at the sales starting to pick up and I thought I drink some teams to help you get going again.

www.etsy.com/listing/488640946/family-values-subway-art-custom
www.etsy.com/listing/252412127/custom-growth-chart-rustic-wood-sign
www.etsy.com/listing/235380655/farmhouse-rooster-weathervane-garden
www.etsy.com/listing/478748346/photo-wood-signs-custom-family-image
www.etsy.com/listing/256692271/custom-drink-local-bottle-opener-choose
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

www.etsy.com/listing/503689229/let-her-sleep
www.etsy.com/listing/504439313/football-sign
www.etsy.com/listing/503355493/girl-a-giggle-with-glitter-on-it
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi all my name is Billy I own BillysWoodsigns on etsy I m located in Hamilton Ontario Canada and I make hand painted Wood signs thanks
0 Likes

Hello all signmakers. I have been on Etsy 2 years. My signs are all hand lettered and some few stencils. Haven't made enough sales as of yet. Lots of sign makers have the Camio machines. I haven't bought the machine as of yet. Maybe I will buy the Camio machine. It seems like that's what they do and they get more sales. I'll see what happens.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.