CloudEnvyDecor
Inspiration Seeker

New line and Shop change.. Need Advice

Hi everyone! Thanks in advance.
So I just took my 37 pillows off of Etsy and premiered my new collection of pillows. I’m making higher end pillows with zipper enclosures and inserts. I need help finding what I can do to help trigger sales. I now get more views, more visits but not one sale. My pieces are in line with the price points of other shops with similar shops. I’ve been asked by buyers already to mass produce at cheaper price point, but don’t have those kind of funds to risk investing. I would love to hear all your feedback. I currently use Instagram and Pinterest on a daily basis to promote too. I would love any feedback and criticism.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies
CloudEnvyDecor
Inspiration Seeker

Re: New line and Shop change.. Need Advice

Oh my shop name is CloudEnvyDecor www.etsy.com/shop/CloudEnvyDecor
0 Likes

Hi Kimberly, Here's my critique for you, mostly on getting found on Etsy and looking at your listings as a buyer. I checked out this listing: https://www.etsy.com/listing/604067938/flower-pillow-kids-pillow-colorful?ref=shop_home_active_2
First, the title. I think it's better for search not to do words in all caps.
Instead of repeating the word pillow so much, perhaps you could switch it up a bit, like Colorful Flower Pillow, Blue and Yellow Felt Cushion, Girls Room Decor, Swedish Design, Kids Playroom.

Next, description. I couldn't find information on dimensions in the description or the fact that you can get two sizes, which I think buyers would like to know. I might play up the layered colors and fringe detail and mention merino wool a bit higher. Anything to show why these are high end pillows and very special.

Hope this helps!
0 Likes
CloudEnvyDecor
Inspiration Seeker

Hi Victoria, thank you so much for the feedback, lots of things I didn’t even think of thank you.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.