Former_Member
Not applicable

Critique please

I have recently updated my shop and would love some feedback. I have been open for just over a year and trying to add more items. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: Critique please

Some of your listings are a bit dark. Mostly the newer listings. Older ones look good.

I always like listings to tell a story. That way, they seem more personal. When reading yours, they seem a bit brief. Although there is something to be said for being brief...which I am not.

Like you said, keep adding items. I noticed a big difference once I crossed the 50 threshold. :-)
0 Likes

Lighter photos and more detailed policies and an About page will help, as will detailed but concise product info.

Prices seem reasonable and the products themselves are really nice, so by improving the marketing you should see an increase. :)

Good luck!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I think the logo is a bit hard to read and dark. Products are cute. Good luck.
0 Likes

Love the snowflake dispenser! From someone who searches for snowflake items, I would have never found it. When creating your titles and tags, think traditional title first, but think about keywords that people might use to describe the dispenser. In this case "snowflake".

Hope that helps, and good luck!
0 Likes

Such cute products, the scripting you write is very pretty!

I'd say your photos could use improvement, especially their overall consistency. For example, the young wood sign ad stands out to me on the front page as dark, and brings down the rest.

Also it might be nice if the letters were all more similar in size in their thumbnail photos. Maybe they could even spell something! (just a thought haha!)
All the best :)
0 Likes

I suggest better photos. The lighting for the patriotic letter is perfect! If you could replicate that with your other photos, it would be a huge improvement.
I think the pricing is o.k. It's not expensive, but not the best...however, I think that's expected of handmade products. :)
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.