Former_Member
Not applicable

I really need a critique.

Hi Everyone,
I have been open for a little while now. I have revamped some of my shop and was wondering if I could have some advice please.
The darker photos are my old ones, I need to do more but It has been bad weather here so I have be unable to do new pic's.

My sales have stopped a few weeks ago and I'm wondering why.
Please, please give advice. There's always room for improvement :0)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies
AliciasFindings
Inspiration Seeker

Re: I really need a critique.

I think your photos are pretty good...two suggestions- use all 5 and use one of them to show your packaging since many like to know.

your tags are really good!! titles,description and all seems fine.

I think a lot of what you do is done right. Do you market via social media,etc?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi!

I love your shop. Your doing most everything right. I really like that you model your creations and your about page is awesome. My only suggestions are to use all five pictures. including one of your ankle socks with shoes on. Also, don't put so many keywords in your tittles, it looks tacky (to me at least). Instead use those keywords as tags and as suggestions in your product descriptions, and use only the most popular keyword in your title. You want to keep them short and straight to the point so your customers know exactly what they are buying.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Your photos are great! Your shop has a nice cohesive look to it and fits right in with the top sellers. Great work!
I think your descriptions are a little messy and long winded. I would drop the tags at the top of the description, it just feels a little impersonal. Overall a very pretty, well done shop!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I love your photos-very inviting. I would agree with the above mentions on the tags in your titles, some may get confused on what they are buying. Also how do you come up with your pricing? This is something that I have learned from my day job in car sales, making your product a whole number. For instance your green pilates headband for $10.14. If I were to search for headbands with a max filter of $10, your headband would not make the cut because of 14 cents, just something to think about. If you made it an even $10 it would show up in $10 and under searches as well as $10 to $20 searches.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.