RangKala
Former_Member
BearCreekMarketplace
RangKala
More
Team Information

Shabby Chic steampunk escape

Description

This is a team designed to advertise and share creative pieces and shops built around steampunk and shabby chic.

About this team

I myself have always been a huge fan of shabby chic, victorian, french country, colonial and antiques. As a shopper I know the difficulties of trying to find shops with the same taste and style as what your looking for. As a shop owner, this is my solution, If you like steampunk and shabby chic style decor, I encourage you to join this team. As a buyer you will be able to browse through many posts of items from stores on etsy with this style in mind. As a seller you will be able to post your items for buyers to find. So if your all about the classic victorian, colonial, steampunk, and french country look, join the team, and connect with sellers and buyers into the same tatse as yourself, make the match.

Who can join?

This is an open site and anyone is welcome to join, However, This is a team geared around steampunk, shabby chic and french country styled items,Please restrain from posting items outside the catagories, thank you.
84 members
Open group
Created 07-09-2012
Team Leadership
Teams are organized and moderated by Etsy sellers.
Contents
Members (84)