Welcome and Team Benefits Explained
It’s been a while since we last reached out to our valued members here at the Sellergroup.com Forums and we hope this finds you well! We’d like to take a moment to reacquaint you with some of the core features of our site, which many don’t know about or often overlook, and introduce you to new developments and opportunities available to our members.
Sellergroup is home to a variety of passionate handmade artisans, vintage enthusiasts, and art and craft suppliers from around the world as well as buyers who share the same interests. Regardless of which category you fit into, there are many useful benefits to be found in our online community.
A news center that will attract new Members and new Buyers and sellers:
http://www.sellergroup.com/news.html
As a member of our forum, the following are just a few of the opportunities (features?) available to you:
-Access helpful tips and hints for online social media
-Chat with other like-minded sellers/buyers
-Thread topics relating to business and sales
-Team member support
-Discussion boards on personal interests such as home, gardening, and recipes
-Create your very own blog thread
-Access to our Sellergroup.com Website showcasing a wealth of talent
In addition to our forums, approved sellers also have the added benefit of creating their very own shop on our website. Shop items can be linked to the venue of your choice (personal web page, Etsy, etc) or you can conduct business directly through PayPal invoicing.

Sellergroup is now on Twitter https://twitter.com/sellergroupcom and tweets active members daily. We’ve also recently re-designed our Pinterest account https://www.pinterest.com/Sellergroup/ to include an individual board for each member to showcase their creations. The beauty of this is that the pins lead directly to the selling venue of your choosing and our Pinterest boards are being tweeted too!

With more than 50,000 visits to our website each month, over 18,800 followers on Twitter, and our growing Pinterest following, this type of exposure will likely enhance the visibility of your products and potentially result in more views and sales. Oh, and we almost forgot to mention that Google crawls our forum and website, which also helps you to be found in web searches.(someone needs to refine this highlighted line big time)

All of the above mentioned benefits are completely free to our members and we would love to have you join us in our great community of motivated individuals.
March can be a busy month for buyers and sellers so we hope you’ll take some time to stop by, have a look around, post a hello, see what we are all about, and enjoy the "coop" spirit of true Handmade, Vintage and Supplies.
While you’re there, you may even find a new friend or two
Regards,
Sellergroup Team

Re: Welcome and Team Benefits Explained

Would the Captain of the team please contact me. Thank you
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

Would the Captain of the team please contact me. Thank you.
0 Likes

0 Likes

Would the Captain of the team contact me. Thank you.
0 Likes

XXXXXXXXXX
0 Likes

I am leaving the team - good luck all you gem sellers, this is now your team.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.