Team Registration required to stay on this Team

Team Registration required to stay on this Team

sgforums.forumchitchat.com/register/register

This team has very few benefits for non registered members. In order to stay on this team we require you to register on the sellergroup forums within a week of Joining here. Please register under the same name you use on etsy or something very similar so we know you are registered and do not remove you here. We would also ask that you check-in in the new members thread and tell us a little about yourself or just say hello . Thanks Jerry

We also require that you post at least once on the team here. This team is for active users only. We will start removing all inactive members. I will allow 2 weeks to post here once and register on the home forums before we start removing. Thanks for understanding, if you choose to not post then it should not bother you to be removed. If Removed you can rejoin and follow the rules or by contacting me for a new invite. Thanks Jerry
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
124 Replies

Re: Team Registration required to stay on this Team

Please be sure to provide a valid email address when registering and you will need to verify this in order to complete registration so check your spam filter if not seen.
0 Likes

Re: Team Registration required to stay on this Team

Would the Captain of the team please contact me. Thank you.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.