Have you ever been wondering to how many countries you sent your handmade items? Or how many cities your happy customers represent? Well, that's an interesting stats to check!

We created a free tool for sellers who want to track their sales on the world map. Just click and wait until your sales map is created. It might take a while first time depending on a total number of your sales. After that the map will be showing almost instantly! And we will make sure to keep your sales info safe and up to date. Any time you will see an actual state on your sales on the map.

By default your sales map is private. It means that only you can see it. However, if you want to share the map you can change privacy settings just in one click. After that you will be able to publish your map on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin or send it by email letting other people know how successful your shop is! Want to share a link in your blog? Not a problem too!

For shops which have customers in the USA we have an additional map which covers U.S. cities and states! Basically, if you ever sold to the United States you will get 2 maps instead of one! Cool, huh?

The sales map tool is free to use. It's easy to share your shop sales map on your Facebook page, Twitter or Linkedin account or send it to your friend by email!

To create your own sales map click here - https://seller-tools.com/l/sales-map/
SellerTools
Registered Buyer

Re: Sales map

Mindy, our app has many different tools and uses permissions according to your direct actions only (e.g. modifies listings only when you running a sales event).

Did you ever see any complaints about permissions abuse? No, because Seller Tools is genuine application created for and trusted by many Etsy sellers (at the moment we are in top 3 of most popular Etsy applications - see https://www.etsy.com/apps)

Please let us know if you have other questions.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

How long should we expect to wait for the map to be generated? May I suggest that you provide an estimate of how long it will take. It just says to "check your mailbox or refresh this page later". Does that mean minutes, hours or the next day? If a time range were specified, I would know whether or not to leave the browser open. Thanks.
0 Likes
SellerTools
Registered Buyer

Karin, it normally takes up to 15 minutes depending on your shop total sales number. Thank you for your comment, the suggested improvement will be added soon.

Also please check your sales maps - they should be ready (both world and USA sales maps).
0 Likes

just signed up and waiting for email. Does the tool appear in the shop manager ?
0 Likes
SellerTools
Registered Buyer

We significantly improved our Sales Map tool accuracy! Please check that all your sales are on the sales map - http://jto.li/etsy-sales-map
0 Likes
SkyLilyLLC
Inspiration Seeker

Was interested before I read everything that you want access to.  I'll pass.  

1 Like
GypsyMirrors
Inspiration Seeker

How long does it take to be able to see it. Mine says 0 countries still.

0 Likes
SnipRipHooray
Conversation Maker

Did not work for me either.

0 Likes
LoveInHandmade
Inspiration Seeker

I've tried to see my sales map, but it just says I've had 0 customers in 0 countries. I'm pretty sure I've had customers in just about every US state and a few in Canada, Austria, and Germany. What am I doing wrong?

0 Likes

Hi how long does it usually take to receive?

0 Likes

It's 2022, several years after this thread was started, and I just wanted to say I also declined to proceed with this app after seeing the required permissions. I clicked on it thinking it was an Etsy app, but quickly realized this is third party. Uhm.. no. In addition to the concerns others raised here, my main concern is the possibility of the app selling my customer info (contacts/mailing addresses) which would never be OK with me. There's nothing I've seen that guarantees my customer's info won't be shared or sold, and I refuse to take a risk like that. I wish Etsy would just make this happen already. 

1 Like
ColorBigger
Inspiration Seeker

I passed as well.  Check out Erank.  They provide a sales heatmap (though only last 300sales), ranking info, keyword stats, and more.  All for free.

1 Like

We also create maps that sellers can pin their sales on USA and world maps!   There is no data to share and we provide 500 map pins for all of our framed push pin maps!  https://geojango.com

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.