SellerTools
Registered Buyer

Sales map

Have you ever been wondering to how many countries you sent your handmade items? Or how many cities your happy customers represent? Well, that's an interesting stats to check!

We created a free tool for sellers who want to track their sales on the world map. Just click and wait until your sales map is created. It might take a while first time depending on a total number of your sales. After that the map will be showing almost instantly! And we will make sure to keep your sales info safe and up to date. Any time you will see an actual state on your sales on the map.

By default your sales map is private. It means that only you can see it. However, if you want to share the map you can change privacy settings just in one click. After that you will be able to publish your map on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin or send it by email letting other people know how successful your shop is! Want to share a link in your blog? Not a problem too!

For shops which have customers in the USA we have an additional map which covers U.S. cities and states! Basically, if you ever sold to the United States you will get 2 maps instead of one! Cool, huh?

The sales map tool is free to use. It's easy to share your shop sales map on your Facebook page, Twitter or Linkedin account or send it to your friend by email!

To create your own sales map click here - https://seller-tools.com/l/sales-map/
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
37 Replies
NaturalLinens
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Sales map

Great, thanks! I've been wanting to do this on my own, so i'll check it out as we do sell worldwide. merci beaucoup! ~Carmen
0 Likes

is this an etsy tool? Just want to be sure it's safe as it's asking me for my password.
8 Likes
SellerTools
Registered Buyer

Janie, enter your Etsy password only on etsy.com.

You need to be registered on https://seller-tools.com and enter your Seller Tools login/password.
0 Likes

I was about to subscribe but change my mind when I saw some of the below.

See your Etsy bill charges and payments
Know your email address
See, add to and remove from your favourite listings and shops
See your inactive and expired listings
Create and edit listings in your shop
See your sales and purchases
Create and update your Treasuries, and post Treasury comments
See your private shop data and Edit your shop, including description, policies, sections and banner

Why would I give open widely such a sensitive infos ?

10 Likes
SellerTools
Registered Buyer

Manos, this is a default set of permissions for Seller Tools (we have tools for coupons, sales events, treasuries creation, etc).

We keep all information safe and your connection to Seller Tools is encrypted with security certificate signed by Symantec.
0 Likes

I am agree with Manos, I am not sure about the all information they asking for...
7 Likes

The other thing I don't really like is the collection all the info from the sellers being collected and then you just pass it on in a form of subscription to anyone who want to know more and improve their shop. Basically making money on other people's data.
6 Likes

I am with those who decided against this after I saw the access permissions. It's not worth it over getting a map.
5 Likes
SellerTools
Registered Buyer

Please stop making false assumptions and mislead other people, Manos.

We have been providing our services for more than one and half year. Have you ever seen any privacy complaints about Seller Tools?

Again, please stop misleading other sellers. If you are not comfortable with the permissions just don't proceed.

1 Like
Former_Member
Not applicable

I agree they want all our info for this. Not happening in my shop. Arkadi you sure are taking us wanting our shops secure a little personal. Manos is not misleading anyone, we can all read your required access. There is way to big of a risk with the amount of info this app will access and it will get abused. It always dose.
2 Likes
SellerTools
Registered Buyer

Kelly, everybody can read required access. I'm not saying he is wrong about that. The false and misleading part is: "... then you just pass it on in a form of subscription to anyone who want to know more and improve their shop".

The sales map is a part of Seller Tools. No one forces you to use it. If you are not comfortable with the permissions just don't proceed.
0 Likes

I will just ask one question.

Where do you get all the information in order to create the sellers tools?

https://seller-tools.com/pricing/
0 Likes
SellerTools
Registered Buyer

Manos, what "all the" information? I'm not sure if you understand how Seller Tools works. We get public data (available to everyone) from Etsy API, but private shop/listings information is visible to/manageable by their owners only.

I'm also not sure how our paid tools pricing page is related to the Sales map which is free. Yes we do have other non-free stuff which saves tons of sellers time (for running sales events, handling social media posts, etc).

But the sales map itself doesn't require any payments (by the way, there is another Etsy app that asks $5 USD for their sales map service).

This is a thread for our Sales map product. Please note that I'll reply to one more post not related to the topic if you wish. I value my time and I don't want to spend it trying to prove that somebody is wrong. Any questions, please?
0 Likes

I understand why folks would question this when you see what you have to give access too. But, I went ahead and agreed to it. I figure I'm already exposed in other apps and sites I've joined and so far, I've been safe. If this winds up being a problem, I'd be everywhere warning people. I also understand there is "no free lunch". I "get it" that Arkadii has for-pay apps and I'm sure he wants me to buy. And you know, if they wind up being something that brings in the sale, and it's affordable, I may buy it.

Thanks Arkadii for offering this to me. Now, show me the money, LOL!
2 Likes

I tried to access the map but it just says "Please check your mailbox or refresh this page in 5 minutes." It's been hours and I've received no email, nor does refreshing change anything. Please advise, I'm really interested to try it out. Thanks!
0 Likes
SellerTools
Registered Buyer

Hi Jacqueline,

your map is available now and it's quite impressive!
0 Likes

Thank you! This was very cool to view!
0 Likes

Sounds like a good tool.

I only sell to the USA & Canada
0 Likes
myscap
Post Crafter

I just signed up and I'm wondering where I go to see my maps>
thanks,Pat
0 Likes
SellerTools
Registered Buyer

Pat, you can find a map for your shop at https://seller-tools.com/map/<your-shop-name>.

In your case it would be https://seller-tools.com/map/myscap for your all customers and https://seller-tools.com/map/myscap/usa for USA customers.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Error 404 (Not Found). The requested URL was not found
0 Likes
SellerTools
Registered Buyer

Karina, what was the URL? Just an error message is not enough to figure out what was the problem.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

you should heal by photo :) Joking. Everything is fine now, seems like I needed to link any backup storage.
0 Likes

I don't like that the ap can do so many things outside of the intended purpose. The only information the ap should require is to read the following fields: Ship To: city, state, country, zip.
1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.