Question About This Etsy Listing

To Whom It May Concern,

My name is Michael, and I have been an Etsy Seller since October 2017.  My Etsy shop name is MichaelLovesPhysics.  Because I enjoy physics and science, the common theme for all of my items on my Etsy shop is physics and the physical sciences.  I am writing in reference to a question that I have about one of my Etsy listings.

I have this photographic print of the Full Moon on my Etsy shop, that has been listed on my shop since 2019.  I have advertised it via Etsy Ads, with a lot of visits to this listing, and no sales.  I have a Pinterest page for my Etsy shop, and in April 2021, I advertised this listing via Pinterest Ads.  The ad was targeted at my target customer base, people who are interested in physics and the physical sciences, because I thought that they were the customers who would be the most likely to purchase this item.  However, when I ran the Pinterest ad for this item, I had five customers in my target customer base visit this listing over the course of 3 days, but none of them made a purchase.  For some reason, a lot of people visit this listing, but none of them have purchased this item.  Do you happen to know why I wasn’t able to sell this photographic print?  Could you please let me know?

Here is a link to my listing:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/715434766/august-2019-full-moon-photographic-print?ref=shop_home_active...

Thanks for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Michael
MichaelLovesPhysics 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Question About This Etsy Listing

Taking photos of reflective glass is tough but things caught in the reflection which show in the pics of the item for sale take away from photo quality.  Maybe take the picture before the glass is in place. Etsy not having a photo editor doesn't help either. I have trouble taking pics of glass ornaments. 

0 Likes

Re: Question About This Etsy Listing

One thing that may help buyers to visualize this artwork in their home or office is to have a photo showing the piece used in a real life atmosphere such as placing it in an office space and photographing it or in a living room setting with a styled photo incorporating this into how it may be used to bring joy to your customer in the setting of their choice...you could even include other items from your store to show how they work well together or on their own!   

This was the first thing that came to mind so I thought I'd pass it along to you.  Have a great day 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.