DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD

Every Week we will pick one person from this Team to be our Featured Seller!

We will post your featured items on our Team Pages...

P.S. Magazine Facebook Promotion Page
www.facebook.com/TeamP.S.Magazine

AND

P.S. Magazine Facebook Sales Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/PromotionSuccess/

Our new Featured Seller Of The Week will be listed here, with a link to their store!

So please, don't forget to go to those pages and invite your friends to like them. After all, the more awareness we have to our products, the better!

The Featured Seller does have the option of promoting their post on our page. Please message the Admin for details.
DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD

Re: Promotion Success' Featured Sellers!

FEATURED SELLER 5/8/15

ChicShedJewelry

Chic Shed Jewelry is craft, fashion, design, art, and happiness all in one store.

As a child, my mother always encouraged my creativity. She was a nursery director at church and was responsible for doing crafts with the church kids among many other things. For example, we would go out in the fall and pick up pine cones in the park, and then she would set up tables with glue and string and glitter at church for all of us in the nursery to make pinecone ornaments out of for Christmas! She bought me crayons, markers, paints, charcoal pencils, pastels, water color sets, an easel, sketchpads, everything! She has my art from growing up framed all around her house to show off, from paintings to little ceramics and what not.

I knew I adored art. In high school, I had an art teacher who said (when I was a sophomore) that I was the second best artist she had (the first best was a senior). And she encouraged me to go to this art college I believe in Pennsylvania. But at the time, I was pretty set on writing fiction. Not to mention, I couldn't imagine how to support myself doing art.

Well, I went to college for writing and teaching English. I hated it. Well, I loved writing, but not the teaching part, and again I couldn't imagine something like writing (like art) could make me money. So I finished college but got a general studies degree, completely confused about what I wanted to do in life. Well, I was married, and I got pregnant in 2014 with my son, and I figured, well, this is it. I'll be a stay at home mother. But by only one month into motherhood I was in tears desperate for something that was mine. Something that defined me and belonged to only me. I needed something apart from my family to make me happy.

My husband has had a collection of shed antlers in a box he collects for years. And at a craft show a year ago from the time I started my business, I saw some deer antler jewelry (not like what I make, but same medium- antler). I didn't buy a piece but I wanted one, and even told my husband I did. Well, he had a deer skull and for whatever reason I asked if I could paint it. He said "If you do a good job" and let me. So I did and he liked it, and I asked if he had more skulls. He said he did, and we got started talking about shed antlers and making jewelry from them. He knew someone at his work who made key chains and knives from antlers, but jewelry was something we both knew could sell and I would have fun making. I thought "I can do this" and went at it, making jewelry, buying things to make it. I had sold my car recently and had about $250 to spend on starting a career. So I just started small and began this etsy shop with the jewelry I made on March 31st, 2015 and began advertising every way I knew how. Less than two weeks after opening I got my first order, and now, less than a month after opening, I have a custom order in the works, family buying my jewelry, and my husband getting me orders from his work for his friends.

God has been with me the entire time, from when I was a child and knew what I loved. To confusing teen years and distracted, lost young adult years, full circle to 25 years old and starting my own small business. Yes I know it's very tiny now, but I truly believe in my art and deer antler jewelry, and that this is what I'm supposed to do.

www.etsy.com/shop/ChicShedJewelry?ref=search_shop_redirect
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

FEATURED SELLER 5/9/15

IrisEdna

Novel Monogramming & Embroidery

As a child, I remember weekends spent on the farm watching my grandmother quilt and sew by hand. As I grew, I watched as my mother would craft and create original pieces of clothing, bedding, decor, and paintings.

I also remember that as a child I was given an embroidery kit, and I learned that your hands can become extremely dry and tattered when you try to thread a needle and you have bad eyesight. These memories are some of the best of my childhood; and recently when I contemplated what I would like to do that I would enjoy, I visited those sacred moments that helped shape me into someone who would try anything, once.

Luckily for me, there are now machines that thread the needles for you, and I have a husband who wanted to support something I would love. I have always, always enjoyed design and interior decorating, and this classic Southern pastime has become a passion.

My husband's maternal grandmother was named Iris and along with his other grandmother, they taught him much about life and business. My maternal grandmother's middle name is Edna, and just as I watched her quilt all of those years ago, I feel as though I may not be the person I am today without those summers on the farm.

At Iris Edna, we want to produce quality as well as original creations. Perhaps one day you too will have a memory with one of our products that makes you feel as comforted as we do thinking of our families.

www.etsy.com/shop/IrisEdna
0 Likes

FEATURED SELLER 5/10/15

ACreativeBalance
Favorite Our Shop For 10% Off Coupon!

Our Shop Got Started:
Our shop got started because we saw a need for a different type of product, alternative Jewelry. I have taken it upon myself to create wearable art that Misfits of all different styles can enjoy.

www.etsy.com/shop/ACreativeBalance
0 Likes

FEATURED SELLER 5/11/15
ToshCreations

Unique creations by 'Tosh

Welcome to my world of beautiful bouquets that last forever, yummy sweet treats made out of baby clothing and other unique items for mum and baby.

ToshCreations was birthed out of my passion for working with my hands and my love for unique and beautiful things. I first started to make baby bouquets as gifts for my friends whilst I was on maternity leave for my second baby and they were a big hit! This led to making these and other baby shower items for other people. I enjoyed creating these unique gifts so much that I decided to sell them to others and ToshCreations was born!

Thank you so much for your patronage and making it worthwhile to do what I do :)

www.etsy.com/shop/ToshCreations
0 Likes

FEATURED SELLER 5/12/15

PomponiBags

Welcome to Pomponi Art Studio : genuine leather handbags.

Young artist and designer based in Morocco, we try to express ourselves in our Pomponi Art Studio, sketching and making different objects ranging from wallets, bags and luggage to furniture and interior design, all made of leather.

Because we are convinced Morocco is the land of leather. Lovers of local landscapes, architecture and various secular handicrafts, we especially discovered here a grand tradition in leather tanning, coloring and manufacturing.

So now, we spend every week a lot of time in searching high quality treated skins in various colors. When we find a unique lot of leather, it’s already an idea for a new briefcase or a gorgeous women’s handbag. This process is a true pleasure for us and we love it.

All Pomponi bags are hand made with love. We expect you’ll love them too.

www.etsy.com/shop/PomponiBags
0 Likes

FEATURED SELLER -- 5/13/15

Jotieshop

Special offer . Order and get discount coupon(5%,10%,15%).
Jotie shop offers you jewellery made of high quality materials .Our products are valuable,fashionable and unique. We sell our products with beautiful boxes, so they are ideal gifts for someone you love.We are responsible for our products quality .

www.etsy.com/shop/Jotieshop?ref=pr_shop_more
1 Like

FEATURED SELLER -- 5/14/15

DesignsByAlyssaB

Welcome to Designs By Alyssa B! Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my shop! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to hit the contact button!

Your first purchase will give you a coupon for 10% off $20.00 or more!

Please visit my policies section for information on shipping and more.

www.etsy.com/shop/DesignsByAlyssaB?ref=pr_shop_more
0 Likes

FEATURED SELLER -- 5/15/15

SperoArt
🎨 Freestyle, Stencil, and Custom Art 🎨

www.etsy.com/shop/SperoArt
0 Likes

FEATURED SELLER -- 5/17/15

ArtEstWool

SALE UP TO 20% NOW IS ON!
To get the additional 10% discount please visit (and like :) my Facebook Page www.facebook.com/artestwool.uk where you will find your Etsy Coupon!

Thank you very much and enjoy your Spring!

www.etsy.com/shop/ArtEstWool
0 Likes

FEATURED SELLER -- 5/18/15

TheresaAnnDesigns

Welcome to TheresaAnnDesigns by Theresa . I love creating and crafting with paper, yarn & beads. I enjoy trying new things, I will be adding newly created items regularly, so please stop by often.
Thank you for visiting!
Theresa

www.etsy.com/shop/TheresaAnnDesigns
0 Likes

FEATURED SELLER -- 5/19/15

Artesanodesign
Highly recommended:
- Office products for your professional look.

- Phone and computer cases: It excellently protects your electronic device (phone, tablet, laptop) with a comfortable thickness

- It is made from high quality material that is an Environmentally-friendly material. It is durable and attractive.

- The perfect gift you were looking... for your boss, friends, beloved ones and yourself.

www.etsy.com/shop/Artesanodesign
0 Likes

FEATURED SELLER -- 5/20/15

talesinyarn

Get free shipping on orders over $65.00 (cdn funds) just enter in FREESHIP65 at the checkout.

All of my yarn is handdyed and handspun by me. The dye and treatment of the wool is always inspired by something. Often its a movie, a tv show, a moment, a place, the list goes on really. The fun thing about working with one of my yarns is that the yarn itself starts with a story.

I hope you find a tale in yarn that you would like to work with!

Be sure to join my facebook page for news and coupon codes.

Enjoy!

www.etsy.com/shop/talesinyarn
0 Likes

FEATURED SELLER -- 5/21/15

HandmadeGreenTrade

We sell purses and body bags

www.etsy.com/shop/HandmadeGreenTrade
0 Likes

FEATURED SELLER 5/22/15

BornToLoveBruce

Welcome to borntolovebruce, filled with everything Bruce Springsteen, including coasters, art work, vintage items and lots more. If Springsteen is your BOSS, then this is THE shop for you!

It thrills me to know that I can give fellow Springsteen fans unique items that will bring you a bit of the joy The Boss brings to us.

I look forward to giving you more reasons to believe that "it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive." I

Thanks for visiting! And remember: Tramps like us, baby we were born to own cool Springsteen stuff!

Enjoy!,
Karen Burgess Lange

www.etsy.com/shop/borntolovebruce
0 Likes

FEATURED SELLER 5/23/15 WoollyPops

Passion to production

I started an Etsy shop last year but with one thing and another it had to take a back seat. I've come back this summer with focus and a lot more knowledge hoping to make a success from my passion. My other half said to me when I started turning our house into a giant ball of yarn that if I didn't try then I'd never know (he's quite ruthless he will literally only support me if he thinks it's a good idea but I still love him!) So on those dizziness words I reopened my shop. My ultimate goal is to generate a bit more income and hopefully send my items that I've crafted with love to someone out there who loves them just as much. I also want to make my daughter proud and show her that with some hard graft and a bit of know how she can do anything.
I crochet every spare minute I have and love colour, I think it brightens life to have colourful things around you. I've taken over a corner of our living room in our little terraced house and hope to make a good go of my crochet. My daughter has even started taking an interest although her attention span is limited :)
I'm on Twitter @woollypops, I have a blog, www.WoollyPops.WordPress.com, and I'm also on pinterest www.Pinterest.com/sarahleese0202
Take a look I hope you like what you see, contact me if you want anything special I'm always happy to oblige.

www.etsy.com/shop/WoollyPops
0 Likes

FEATURED SELLER 5/24/15

TresorsDeMichele

Favorite my shop for a 10% Off Coupon!
FREE SHIPPING in U.S. for any order over $75! Coupon Code: FREESHIP75

www.etsy.com/shop/TresorsDeMichele
0 Likes

FEATURED SELLER -- 5/25/15

crumbtastic

Happy Memorial day! Use coupon code HONOR15 for 15% off.

Crumbtastic is a state inspected bakery full of yummy baked goodness.
Welcome to the cutest and most delicious little corner on Etsy!
We love to make delectable bites for you your parties, or just because. Take a look around and see if anything strikes your fancy! Remember drooling is completely acceptable!

Check out our Facebook at www.facebook.com/crumbtastic.

All goodies are made from scratch just for you! We would love to be a part of your event or special day just let us know! Know someone who loves sweets let us know and we can ship your gift straight to them. We can even include a special message!
www.etsy.com/shop/crumbtastic
0 Likes

FEATURED SELLER -- 5/26/15

madebyMaegan

~MEMORIAL DAY SALE!~
Get 20% off any purchase of $5.00 or more with the coupon code Memorial20. Happy shopping! :)

Welcome to my shop, with gifts made by a wife and mother of little munchkins, just for other wives and mothers and their children. Looking for something special? Soft lovable toys or accessories for the little ones? Or how about beautiful, nature-inspired jewelry, just for you? Come, explore...what you're looking for just might be here!
~Maegan~

www.etsy.com/shop/madebyMaegan
0 Likes

FEATURED SELLER -- 5/27/15

TinaColbourneArt
Check out ‪#‎PaintingForKenny‬ on Facebook. Online art auction to support a young man fighting cancer. The auction will start June 1st at www.facebook.com/groups/PassionByDesignAuctions/
I have donated a painting for the cause.

www.etsy.com/shop/TinaColbourneArt
0 Likes

FEATURED SELLER -- 5/28/15

DolciDays

Save 10% ! Card Set of 3 cards of your choice for only $6.75

New cards coming soon!

www.etsy.com/shop/DolciDays
0 Likes

FEATURED SELLER -- 5/29/15

PupAndTopHat

Hi everyone! Welcome to my custom plush toy and accessory shop, TinyPiecesOfJoy! All items here are lovingly handmade by me in a smoke free environment (with two dogs).

Most of my items are made with recycled polyester felt, while some are made with soft minky fabric or Sherpa fleece. I also make knitted plush toys and needle felted creatures. Custom orders are welcome, but if I am not able to make your request, I will let you know.
This is the perfect place to find a custom plush or cute gift for your friend or family member.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me through Etsy. If you want to learn more about me or my work, you can find me on deviantart here:
casperthedog.deviantart.com
Once again, welcome to my shop, where everything is a tiny piece of joy! :)

www.etsy.com/shop/PupAndTopHat
0 Likes

FEATURED SELLER -- 5/30/15

VivaCristo

Welcome to VivaCristo: ANNOUNCEMENT: Use coupon code: PRAYTHEROSARY to receive a 10% off discount on purchase.

-Natalie~
www.etsy.com/shop/VivaCristo
0 Likes

FEATURED SELLER -- 5/31/15

WoodyCnC
Selfmade CnC Products

https://www.etsy.com/shop/WoodyCnC
0 Likes

FEATURED SELLER -- 6/1/15

LostMyMarblesSewing
Sewn heating pad covers and quilts.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LostMyMarblesSewing
0 Likes

FEATURED SELLER -- 6/2/15

CustomCharmFarm

Welcome to the Custom Charm Farm!

We try to offer lower prices for high quality handmade miniature food jewelry!

We make it all! - Pendants/Necklace, Earrings, Rings, bookmarks, key chains, magnets, doll house miniatures, and our favorite FARM CHARMS! - each with its own collection!

We're new to ETSY, so for now our collection is being released day by day so check frequently for new items!

****CUSTOM REQUEST??**** We would LOVE to help!
SIZE SHAPES COLORS can ALL be modified! - Just Shoot Us a Message

METAL ALLERGY? - If you need a specific metal like surgical steel, plastic, or anything specific just shoot us a message and we'll try our best to set it up for you!

All ETSY shop items will be mailed out 1-2 business days after purchase
NO ADDITIONAL SHIPPING COSTS WHEN ORDERING MULTIPLE ITEMS!

Each treat is carefully handmade, I take great pride in every piece I make.....
It feels so good to have my work appreciated as I spend so much time perfecting it.

So take your time, and browse around... and we hope you love it!
Thank You for visiting Custom Charm Farm!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CustomCharmFarm
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.