Getting to know each other

Hey all!

I figured we all got added to this shop and are getting hundreds of notifications. Might as well get to know each other!

So:

What’s your shop?

What’s your top product?

Why did you start your shop?

Where are you based?

About me:

I run The Homemade Hufflepuff, started as Harry Potter Inspired decor, now do digital art and branching into nursery items.

Top item is my wand holders.

Started the shop because I made a wand holder for mine and my husbands wedding and people kept telling me how I should sell them. Couple years later and here we are! I am from Northeast Florida!

Looking forward to getting to know y’all!

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
16 Likes
40 Replies
AforArtistic
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Getting to know each other

Hi I am Adele Sciortino owner of the Etsy store AforArtistic  https://www.etsy.com/shop/AforArtistic

I started the shop because I was hacked and wanted to have a safe place to represent the artists.  I do have a website but I direct them to purchase in the Etsy store.  I also represent teachers that want to teach figurative art online. 

I represent artists from around the world that want me to promote and sell their digital e-patterns, e-classes and e-books

I also handle a few products that ship and will be adding more soon.  

I produce a quarterly e-magazine, which is my biggest seller along with my electronic files.  

My store started 2018 - I am based out of Florida. 

I look forward to hearing from the rest of the group! 

11 Likes

Hi All,

I’m Raj; our shop is Rainbow Gemstones here on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/shop/rainbowgemstones .

We Just started our shop here in Nov, 2019

We are into Semi-Precious and Precious Stones and we are capable of supplying stones in all shapes, sizes and cuts in any quantities.

3 Likes

Woodshack Woodworking welcomes all of you.. We are just two old folks that love working with all kinds of wood with an old homemade sawmill

8 Likes
ALittleWildShop
Inspiration Seeker

Hi everyone, I am Rebecca, owner of A Little Wild Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ALittleWildShop

I am on my journey of becoming an Interior Designer and I love creativity, so my creative outlet began with this etsy shop. I make Mainly dreamcatchers and macrame hangings but fashion accessories as well. My top product is my quartz hair clips. Which I was quite surprised about. I made hair clips and accessories by chance, when I wanted one myself but couldn't find any on the market.

I live on Long Island, New York

@DesignsByOceansEdge Its so nice to meet you. I love the idea of a wand holder - so cool! Im currently on book 4 of the Harry Potter series and loving it.

@AforArtistic I love how you're helping other artists! What a great impact! Nice to meet you.

10 Likes

Hi to all, I'm Rima  My shop is called Fairyrealm. As the name suggests, I create mostly fantasy influenced dolls such as trolls, elves and fairies.

7 Likes

Rima - you have truly magical dolls! I really, really like fairy tales and ballads.

0 Likes

Hi everyone! I'm Lisa Marie, Owner of Project Boujee Designs. I create graphic vinyl t-shirts & games. I opened my shop last May & my current top selling item is my Drunk Uno game ☺️. I live in Mesa, Arizona.

9 Likes

Whoever does your photography is a pro!

0 Likes

I am a retired teacher and part time woodcarver.  I carve a variety of things.  My biggest sellers are hiking sticks with wood spirit faces, and dragon and cat sculptures.  I am out of cats at the moment,  I live in Orono, Maine.

8 Likes

Beth, You have such an interesting story in the "About" section! And beautiful work! For me, wood carving seems incredible

2 Likes
matursuksema
Inspiration Seeker

Hi,  I'm Sharon from Kenmore, WA, a suburb just north of Seattle.  My shop is Matur Suksema (matursuksema), which means thank you (loosely translated)in Balinese.  I am a member of the Fair Trade Federation, importing Bali sterling silver beads and findings, as well as a variety of hand carved bone faces and other cabochons and pendants.  I have a "daughter" in Bali who coordinates things for me since I don't speak Balinese and many of my silversmiths and carvers don't speak English.  Originally I started with beads and findings and then stumbled into the bone carvings, which now are better sellers than the silver.

9 Likes

Hi! My name is Jack and my shop name is MaddJackArt! 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MaddJackArt

My top selling item in my shop is my Bendy and the Ink Machine props! I make all sorts of props and items from movies, tv and video games out of recycled cardboard and paint it! 

I started my shop back in 2013 as a shop where I could sell my own lego creations. After a while I moved on to selling custom paintings, sketches, and character paintings. Then I started making stuff from cartoons and video games and people loved it! I’m based in Southern Alabama.

8 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Name of shop

SHOP NOW: COZMOZ ONLINE  

Hello,

Cozmoz Online sells plasma science related items. While there are almost infinite applications to plasma science from agriculture to energy we focus mostly on the health side of the technology. We are knowledge seekers sharing knowledge of plasma science for world peace. A portion of our sales helps support world peace projects. We also sell a few other fun miscellaneous and cosplay related items. We add new items all the time. 

YES! We take CUSTOM ORDERS!

Just let us know what you need and we'll make it for you! 

Thank you for checking out our shop!

for 10% OFF use coupon code: GET10NOW at checkout!  

SHOP NOW: COZMOZ ONLINE  

3 Likes

Hi folks,

I’m Sally, based in Brighton, England, and my shop is StuckInThe1970s (www.etsy.com/shop/stuckinthe1970s). I opened my shop in November 2019 so I’m a bit of a newbie. 

I sell retro homeware mainly from the 1970s, but also some Art Deco and other mid-century bits and pieces. Everyone seems to be into porcelain egg coddlers at the moment, so I sell a lot of these mainly to people in the UK, but also Europe. I also sell lots of vintage and retro tea sets - a few to the USA, so it’s great that I’ve gone global thanks to Etsy! 

It’s nice to hear all the different stories and link up with like-minded people, so thanks for the invite to join this group.

Best wishes,

Sally x

8 Likes

I loved going through your shop, more than a few items really brought me back. Thanks!

1 Like
AppleCreekSoaps
Inspiration Seeker

Hi

My shop is Meyer Candle Supplies.  I sell soy candle making kits, various candles including concrete holder candles, and home made goats milk soap.  I have enjoyed crafts all my life.  I have been selling online for years and thought I would try ETSY.  Thanks Maureen

4 Likes

Hi there, 

My shop is Overflow Artworks (www.etsy.com/shop/OverflowArtworks). I sell my watercolor prints as well as other items made from my prints (notecards, greetings cards, clipboards that hold card collections of inspirational sayings or verses amidst my watercolor designs). Over Valentine's Day I was selling Valentine's kits and cards and those were quite popular, so I'll definitely try that again next year! 

I started my business after rediscovering my love of painting, a childhood passion that had been pushed to the wayside for decades (life gets in the way, you know). I was struck down by a chronic migraine condition that causes me to suffer with at least some intensity level of a migraine 24/7, 365 days a year. In an attempt to find a distraction from the pain, I began painting, which amazingly is a therapeutic relief of some of the pain for me. It has given me purpose and passion in my life again. Because of this, two of my three collections (most of what I sell), proceeds are donated to organizations that mean a lot to me...including the American Migraine Association. I sell out of Saint Augusta, MN.

Blessings,

Sarah

6 Likes

Hi there. My shop is teresasvintageempori. Ive not long opened l sell hand painted furniture vintage glass plates upcycled mirrors. I lost my job after a shoulder injury sustained in work. I ended up with frozen shoulder very painful had surgery but have regained full movement but now suffer from chronic neck and head pain on and off. I found a small table 1 day and thought lm gonna do something with that. Bit by bit lve learned to turn something tired in2 something beautiful. I can relate to Sarah it's a positive distraction from pain. I can now lift heavy furniture. Luv to paint and my focus is 100 percent. I have a lot to learn shipping printing. But lm determined. Very early days for my shop but lm positive its all a big learning process. Teresa

6 Likes

Hi, I am a Gemstone seller. I started this shop 3 Years Before to Provide Finest Quality Gemstones to the World at Reasonable prices. I have About 200 types of Gemstones in my Shop Including so many Rare Gems From the World. Thanks for adding me to this Group. I learnt many things with this work. I started as ameture and started with a very few gems. Now have a good collection of gems. I love my Work A lot

4 Likes

Hi Everyone,

I’m Raj; our shop is Rainbow Gemstones here on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/shop/rainbowgemstones .

We Just started our shop here in Nov, 2019

We are into Semi-Precious and Precious Stones and we are capable of supplying stones in all shapes, sizes and cuts in any quantities.

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,

I am Rudy, pleased to meet you all.

Our shop is SVGFiles4Cut: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SVGFiles4Cut

We focus on creating custom artwork for all craft project needs. 

My family and I are currently living in Italy, and wanted another source of income, to help care for our small child.

Please let us know if you have any questions all

Best of luck to all!

Rudy

3 Likes

Hi everyone!
I run https://www.etsy.com/fr/shop/studiokisskiss, started last year with baby names in tricotin , now do hat and baskets and try do developpe more bride items because it's what I sell more! .

Started the shop because I create from a long time ago many stuff and it was time to dare to share it! I am from France!

Charlotte.

2 Likes

Hello from Latvia!

I ran shop few month ago. 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LinlandLV?ref=shop_sugg

I sell flax things for home and kids, bright and supernatural colors for ours little ones. Top product of what i focused is linen bedding. Of course I started all that story because of my two little kids and so much enjoyed it... so if You have any interest welcome to the Linland, i`ll be glad to help You! 

Best regards,

Rita

3 Likes

Hi Everyone, Is anyone else interested/inspired by Child Ballads?

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.