Hey all!

I figured we all got added to this shop and are getting hundreds of notifications. Might as well get to know each other!

So:

What’s your shop?

What’s your top product?

Why did you start your shop?

Where are you based?

About me:

I run The Homemade Hufflepuff, started as Harry Potter Inspired decor, now do digital art and branching into nursery items.

Top item is my wand holders.

Started the shop because I made a wand holder for mine and my husbands wedding and people kept telling me how I should sell them. Couple years later and here we are! I am from Northeast Florida!

Looking forward to getting to know y’all!

Re: Getting to know each other

Hi Everyone!

Julio here introducing https://www.etsy.com/shop/JAYHPaintings 

I originally did not want to sell my work because I was truly attached to it. I still am, however the reason I want to share it, is because how it made me feel. I love the experience when I make it and how it makes me feel when I look at it. In light of this, I wanted to share it to the world and make someone else experience it as well. 

I'm new and just opened my shop in Jan. 2020. My work is based in Maryland from my lovely home in Rockville and it's inspired by my Beautiful Family, my beautiful wife and 2 children!  I love all my work and put my heart into it and I hope the world loves it too!

Keep Creating!

Julio G.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
3 Likes

Hi, I'm Andrea

My shop is etsy.com/D'screationsbyandrea.  My top sellers are my decals.  Mainly, my GWP, fear the beard.  I got started because I made a decal for my husband's truck.  I also do lots of Christmas things.  I'm getting ready to expand to leather accessories and resin and acrylic keychains.

2 Likes

Forgot to say that I'm from Kentucky

1 Like
BossyPantsCards
Inspiration Seeker

Hello! I’m Amy, and I run www.bossypantscards.etsy.com based in Athens, Ga. I sell handmade greeting cards. My top seller is difficult to pin down, as my stock is often changing...probably one of my birthday or sympathy card packs, though I sell a good amount of seasonal cards for all major U.S. holidays. I opened 2 years ago at the urging of a friend. I wish I had done it years ago! Cheers! 

4 Likes
JoJosNook
Inspiration Seeker

Hi! My name is Joanna and my shop is JoJo's Nook, found at https://www.etsy.com/shop/jojosnook/. I Sell handmade cards with cute illustrations of animals such as hedgehogs and foxes, which tend to be my customer's favorites. I'm especially busy around Valentine's Day and Christmas, so those cards are my top-sellers. I opened my shop in 2017 because I've always enjoyed drawing and Etsy is a good way to share my art with others. I am based in Loveland, Colorado. If you check out my shop, let me know what you think!

3 Likes

Adorable cards! I love hedgehogs.

2 Likes

Hi Everyone, Im Lana and very new here

My shop is https://www.etsy.com/shop/PoppyCrafting, i provide party supplies, crafts and lots of diy supplies , currently looking for way more fun stuff to bring and listen to everyones requests. My top products are my wonderlful artificial monstera leaves https://www.etsy.com/listing/718545184/24pk-green-monstera-leaves-st-patricks?ref=shop_home_active_3... . so i try to have them on Sale for my customers often.

I started my shop because I wanted additional income at home and still be able to be a mommy and a wifey, so far so good and I couldnt be happier, so excited to bring in way more products , we are currently in Chino California (with the cows : ) ) and loving it. Thank you guys for looking at my shop !

Lana

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I`m Maryna, сheerful and a little romantic mistress of a girl's clothing store https://www.etsy.com/shop/happiLINENess

Rachel - thank you for the great idea! I feel like a star in an interview.

What’s your shop? - I sew apron-dresses for little girls.

What’s your top product? - My shop is too young and I don't know yet

Why did you start your shop? - My daughters grew up, and don`t want to wear anything than jeans and simple shirts. So I am started my shop to create beautiful things I dreamed about when I was little.

Where are you based? - In Belarus. It is a little country between Poland, Lituania, Ukraine, and Russia.

Thanks to everyone who has already written about themselves above. I was very interested to read about you. Of course, I looked at your stores. And I wish you all success, development and many, many sales. Hurrah!

0 Likes

Your shop has such lovely kid's things.  Makes me want to be a kid again.

1 Like

Hi everyone, my name is Orvil.. I'am very new in Etsy.. Here is my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/JocularityArt

I'am selling clip arts, wall decor, coloring pages and SVG cutting files.. My top product ??. Umm.. I'dont know, because my shop just opened for about 2 months ago.. But so far my coloring pages already make 3 sales.. Maybe that section is the top for now.. I started my shop because i really like drawing, especially kawaii style like Doraemon or cute manga type.. And i think it's not a bad idea at all to share my art with others, and also trying to make money from that type of drawing skills.. And for the last question; I'am from Jakarta, Indonesia.

Well, that's all.. Wish big luck and success for everyone here.!! Thank you..

1 Like

Hello everyone, my name is Nastya. My store Sweetiedecor, engaged in the manufacture of unusual toys and decor for children. I'm still quite new here and I haven't had any sales. The best product is easier to name when talking about someone from the outside, but I will try. I'm embarrassed to talk about myself, but I think this is a developmental book made of felt and fabric. I started doing this thanks to the birth of my daughter, all the toys and decor began to sew for her. I saw how beneficial it is for her development, started recommending me to friends, so I got here.I am located in the South of Russia, Rostov- on- don. Good luck and good reviews.

0 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Nastya. My store Sweetiedecor, link https://www.etsy.com/shop/Sweetiedecor

Engaged in the manufacture of unusual toys and decor for children. I'm still quite new here and I haven't had any sales. The best product is easier to name when talking about someone from the outside, but I will try. I'm embarrassed to talk about myself, but I think this is a developmental book made of felt and fabric. I started doing this thanks to the birth of my daughter, all the toys and decor began to sew for her. I saw how beneficial it is for her development, started recommending me to friends, so I got here.I am located in the South of Russia, Rostov- on- don. Good luck and good reviews.

0 Likes
Shinninggems
Inspiration Seeker

0 Likes

Hello, I hope everyone is doing well and making lots of sales! I'm a bit late to the game here, I'm Josh and I run VinylSkins ( etsy.com/shop/VinylSkins1 ) out of South Florida with my family. We filled a bedroom with big machines to create a variety of vinyl-related products to improve the looks of your plain electronic devices or vehicles. We do custom prints and decals for any occasion.

If anyone needs something to customize their items that we can help with feel free to send a message, we love working with other stores and can offer bulk prices and design assistance. It was nice reading about you all and visiting your stores!

Josh

0 Likes

I am Jeff, from Canton, Ohio.  I have had the shop, TrinityWoodCraftShop https://www.etsy.com/shop/TrinityWoodCraftShop?ref=hdr_user_menu-shop since January.  I love making hand turned pens, bottle stoppers, pepper mills, and small bowls.  Right now I only have some pens online, I intend to list 4 bottle stoppers, a pepper mill, and a bowl shortly.  

I work in the Information Technology field as an IT Manager at an auto parts manufacturing facility by day, and during my free time, I love working on my craft in my home shop.  I learned woodworking by working with my grandpa when I was young, and then later, my Amish father-in-law let me work with him in his shop when we had the chance.  In fact, he taught me how to turn pens on the lathe.  

My Etsy shop is a great way for me to share my love of this craft with others.  Please take a few minutes to check out my site, and let me know what you think.  

0 Likes
Ibanohandmade
Inspiration Seeker

hola a todos mi nombre es diego estoy empezando poco a poco en etsy, conociéndolo, mi tienda se llama ibanohandmade espero que os guste y me ayudeis a mejorar

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.