MVDesignInk
Inspiration Seeker

Good morning,
I just joined this group. Thanks for letting me join, hope to gain more info, feedback on promoting my shop.
Marilú
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: New Member

Hi I am new also. I too hope to learn a lot from this team. I am not very good at promoting.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, just found this team and say hello to everybody. I am a etsy newbie and want to learn and promote.

I am providing high quality jewelry supplies and findings.welcome to stop by and have a quick check and critique.
0 Likes

Hi, Thank you all for helping promote my shop. I will do all I can, to do the same for all of you.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Welcome all! I was busy doing Etsy Shop Critiques for orders that were piling up..

Most people have problems promoting themselves! It's kind of a curse! They feel kind of shy or embarrassed at talking about themselves or their handmade items.

One way to get over this is to write a short bio about yourself! This should be written in the third person, write the bio as if you are someone else writing about you.

example: Michael Taylor has been in the marketing and website optimization arena for over 15 years and his list of clients include fortune 500 companies...

You would continue like this talking all about the items as if they were NOT yours, as if someone else loved them and decided to write about them!

Try this mental exercise to become more practices at the art of self-promotion - it is a key skill - to be able to promote your items, after, you're the best person with the most knowledge on your items!

...ok back to doing more shop critiques... btw, the shop critique item in my shop is temporary taken down until I clear my backlog, thank you!

→ Michael Taylor
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.