when i go to my pattern website and click on individual listings the pictures are not there is anyone else who has pattern experiencing this? the pictures show up in the gallery view but not when i click on the listings.

if they are listed on etsy as well as my pattern website the images show up but if the items are only on my pattern website the photos are blank just a white background

Re: pattern website listings not showing photos

Jump to solution

@2NDSTORYSTUDIOLLC try a different pattern template the trellis one worked for me. Unfortunately Etsy has been ignoring all of us sellers when it comes to this issue 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like

Jump to solution

So disappointing! Thank you! I'll try that for now but I will likely move to shopify just so I dont have to spend time getting ignored by etsy again. It's just kind of ruined for me at this point. Grateful for these chats with other sellers who get it amd can help. Thank you!!♡♡♡

2 Likes

Jump to solution

I agree Im looking into other options my self cause I just dont like being ignored and i also dont like the fact that the pattern websites have absolutely no support at all

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@2NDSTORYSTUDIOLLC @DigitalGraphicsShop 

I'm just curious if either of you have tried the work around to see if that works while you look for other providers?

1 Like

Jump to solution

I switched layouts on pattern. Some seem to work and some don't. I set mine on trellis for now while I look into a platform that has customer service. 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I meant the work around of switching from the photo gallery to the stacked photos.  That might allow you to keep the layout you prefer. 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

It kind of doesn't matter at this point because the fact that we all  have been ignored by Etsy the past month while this was happening is  the real problem

1 Like

Jump to solution

Since this team is about helping other Pattern members, I assumed that's what you wanted.  I see it's not.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

It is but unfortunately this is something that Etsy needs to work on because if it wasn't for us all helping eachother this would of never have been figured out and a whole month for this to continue is a long time. 

1 Like

Jump to solution

The suggested work around (not a fix, just a work around) is to use Stacked Photos instead of the Photo Gallery.

I'm closing this ticket now, since it stopped being helpful.  

3 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.