pattern website listings not showing photos

Jump to solution

when i go to my pattern website and click on individual listings the pictures are not there is anyone else who has pattern experiencing this? the pictures show up in the gallery view but not when i click on the listings.

if they are listed on etsy as well as my pattern website the images show up but if the items are only on my pattern website the photos are blank just a white background

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
3 Likes
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Re: pattern website listings not showing photos

Jump to solution

well now i know what was causing issue with pattern. It was the template. for some reason some of the templates wont show the photos so i chose the trellis design and the photos are now showing on the listings. So Some of ETsy templates for pattern are not working correctly. So for those having issues try the trellis template that one seems to work. I tried another one and it didnt so youll have to try a few to see which ones will show the photos on the lisings. But The trellis template does seem to work. Just thought Id let you all know since Etsy has not been responding!

View solution in original post

2 Likes

Jump to solution

I notice you use the Photo Gallery and I use the Stacked Photos.

I have no idea if that matters, but since you want to stick with Swatch, might be worth a shot?

View solution in original post

2 Likes
34 Replies

Jump to solution

I just checked mine and they are all working, I know there was an incident on Etsy the other day where people had problems uploading their photos. I just checked your site and I'm seeing all of your listings just fine. https://www.digitalgraphicsshop.store/listing/1274409247/green-flower-bead-drop-earrings-dangles You might refresh your browser to make sure you're seeing them correctly.

1 Like

Jump to solution

if all your items are listed on Etsy and pattern at the same time then the photos will show up but if you have any that are only listed on Pattern and not etsy chances are the pics wont show up on the listing. at least thats what me and some other sellers with pattern sites are experiencing

0 Likes

Jump to solution

what i noticed is if they are listed on Etsy as well as pattern they will show up but if they are only listed oh Pattern and not Etsy the photos do not show up. Try this one and please tell me if you see the picture for these earrings. This is in my pattern website but not on Etsy and I still dont see the photos. Its the same for all the others not listed on Etsy but only on Pattern.

https://www.digitalgraphicsshop.store/listing/1239011948/cute-black-african-womans-face-plastic

0 Likes

Jump to solution

its happening to other sellers on here with pattern sites as well. If they have the items only listed on pattern and not Etsy the photos are not showing up in the listings.

1 Like
atthelittlejetty
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Hi there, have you found any solutions to this problem with the pattern photos not showing ? I am having the same problems.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Etsy said they are looking into it so we will see

1 Like

Jump to solution

sorry no ive tried everything its an Etsy bug that I hope they fix and soon

0 Likes

Jump to solution

no unfortunately and Etsy is not responding. Its still happening in my shop as well. Its been over 5 days of this i  canceled my pattern shop cause this is simply unacceptable.

2 Likes
atthelittlejetty
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Thanks for posting this. I have tried redoing my listings, changing my photo size and still nothing. I have reported this issue as a bug. Hopefully it doesnt take too long to fix!!!  

2 Likes

Jump to solution

yeah i hope they fix it its been over a week now its rediculous

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@DigitalGraphicsShop 

Am I right that this is for new listings?  I checked out some of my older Pattern-only listings and they seem fine?

0 Likes

Jump to solution

yeah new listings and even some of my old ones the photos wont show up. Its only on the ones listed on pattern and not Etsy. If the items are listed in both places they seem to show up. This has been going on for over 10 days now and Ive reported it twice and they keep saying they are looking into it.  Other sellers are experiencing the same thing with their pattern website and getting the same cookie cutter responses.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Yes, I'm finding this too. I've only just checked in detail but it looks as if it's been going on for a couple of weeks and Etsy hasn't sorted it. I'll report it too, just as a reminder. It's beyond annoying!!! I've just been looking at having a Wix site instead and this is definitely moving me towards it.

1 Like

Jump to solution

its been like that over a month now and Etsy doesnt seem to care or respond! So I canceled mine. i just went and got a website with wordpress so much better and i have full control 🙂

3 Likes

Jump to solution

well now i know what was causing issue with pattern. It was the template. for some reason some of the templates wont show the photos so i chose the trellis design and the photos are now showing on the listings. So Some of ETsy templates for pattern are not working correctly. So for those having issues try the trellis template that one seems to work. I tried another one and it didnt so youll have to try a few to see which ones will show the photos on the lisings. But The trellis template does seem to work. Just thought Id let you all know since Etsy has not been responding!

2 Likes

Jump to solution

Thank you DigitalGraphicsShop. For info, I use Swatch and that isn't working, so I'll try some of the others. I too have had no response from Etsy.

It's a bit much to have to sort it ourselves when it's their problem, though, isn't it? Thank goodness for the help of other Pattern users!

1 Like

Jump to solution

Interesting.  I use Swatch and haven't seen this issue.  

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I notice you use the Photo Gallery and I use the Stacked Photos.

I have no idea if that matters, but since you want to stick with Swatch, might be worth a shot?

2 Likes

Jump to solution

I use swatch, too. I also have my photos stacked. No issues, I just listed several items this week.

1 Like

Jump to solution

I eventually found a template that showed the pix, but unfortunately it is totally unsuitable for my website.  It was Zephyr, if anyone wants to have a go. Had no luck with Trellis, unfortunately. 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@LayoesAndMedlarsThat"s unfortunate and its even more unfortunate that Etsy is just blatantly ignoring us about the issue. If they dont want to support it then they should come right and and be honest and say so and just get rid of it all together rather than charging everyone 15.99 a month for websites that dont work properly!

2 Likes

Jump to solution

@funkydreamsmosaics Genius! Thank you, that works!  

1 Like

Jump to solution

Yay!  I'm glad we found a work around!  

1 Like

Jump to solution

I have had the same issue for over a month now and have tried everything! No response from etsy. Even the listings on etsy don't show up on pattern correctly for me. 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.