Site Not Secure

Jump to solution

Hello,  

I just restarted my Pattern site yesterday, and it is showing as a not secure site. This was not an issue I experienced when I had it for several months last year. I have emailed Etsy, but they have not yet responded. Is there anything else I can do to get the site secure?

Thanks so much!

Jess

jessicaluujewelry.com

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Site Not Secure

Jump to solution

Hi Jessica, this is something only etsy can fix for you- your security certificate has expired. Its been an issue for many of us with Pattern. Mine was down for 5 days and I called every day until they had a new certificate issued.

View solution in original post

4 Likes
7 Replies
RocktheJewels
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

I'm not sure, but seems as though I had a similar issue when I restarted my Pattern site some months ago. If I remember correctly it had to do with my Domain name being changed. I had to redo it, as I had let it lapse.

Hopefully others with better knowledge will come along and help.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Thanks for your response! My domain is still active, and I didn’t have any issues with connecting it to Pattern.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Now it’s worse. All browsers used to show my site but with a warning about the security at the top, but now all of a sudden browsers are not showing the site at all but a page that says the security certificate is not trusted and that the site could be impersonating my site. I need this resolved, because this is the most important shopping season. Can anyone help me please?

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Hi Jessica, this is something only etsy can fix for you- your security certificate has expired. Its been an issue for many of us with Pattern. Mine was down for 5 days and I called every day until they had a new certificate issued.

4 Likes

Jump to solution

Hi Jessica,

did you ever received help? I am currently going through this. What was the solution?

1 Like

Jump to solution

Try contacting ETSY Help via their Pattern help category.They resolved my expired certificate pretty quickly.

2 Likes

Jump to solution

Thank you so much @WillOaksStudio .  Which topic did you select? It only gives me options to choose from, but a pattern expired certificate is not an option to get feedback. Did you email them?

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.