Pattern Updates?

Has anyone heard if they are going to do any pattern updates to the website.

I have been waiting on the personalized box  which was promised last year, among many other things.....

I can't find out anything within etsy about it, starting to wonder if we will be dropped liked other things within etsy.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: Pattern Updates?

I haven't heard ANYTHING about Pattern lately from Etsy.  It is a bit worrying, though they would have to give us a fair amount of warning before they cancelled the service.  

1 Like

This.  Etsy tends to do big announcements in June so I'm waiting to see if Pattern has any announcements.  I sincerely hope they don't shut it down as it's a fair bit less expensive than Shopify due to all the add on widgets you need to make Shopify useable.

I waver now and then about building my own site and there's the old horror story of ZOMG Etsy can shut you down!  However, I have only seen shop shutdowns when they've broken TOS.

I like Pattern.  It works for me.  The only thing I wish was different was tax collection as my business does NOT do the minimum in each state that requires tax collection and it has impacted my sales a small amount

The recent break up with mailchimp/shopify is a negative for me moving there as is there announced price increase in June for non-proprietary transaction fees.

So, for now, I think I'll watch and wait.  Summer is my slow season anyway so if I need to jump I will have the time to do so.

2 Likes

I asked Etsy Support and in their recent Personalisation Q&A and they now state that they have no plans to add the personalisation box to Pattern. Great huh?!  

0 Likes

there is link to click for tumblre  at patern site,  is there a pattern tumblre page  then what the adress

0 Likes

It’s definitely time for Etsy to update Pattern. Example: when I get a message through pattern no photo shows so we are forced to ask what the customer is looking at. It’s time.

0 Likes

Etsy please update pattern. $180 a year and I think more attention should be given

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.