New Etsy listings not showing up on Pattern

Jump to solution

All of the listings that I had in my Etsy Shop went over to Pattern when I created the website, but the new listings that I am creating in my Etsy shop are not going to Pattern.  I have both Etsy and Pattern Channel checked. Anyone else having this issue, and is there a solution?

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: New Etsy listings not showing up on Pattern

Jump to solution

If you are using the "new" listing page there is no option to add Pattern as the "Channel" option does not exist on the new version. You have to use a desktop version and edit using the old version and check the Pattern box. It's really frustrating.

View solution in original post

3 Likes
4 Replies
AtMemoryLane
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

I am not having the issue.

If you are sure you have the proper channel ticked, then I would contact etsy help.  Be sure to start your conversation with "I would like to speak to someone that is familiar with Pattern issues" or something similar to that.  I have had very good luck with my answers when I have done that.

Good Luck!

0 Likes

Jump to solution

If you are using the "new" listing page there is no option to add Pattern as the "Channel" option does not exist on the new version. You have to use a desktop version and edit using the old version and check the Pattern box. It's really frustrating.

3 Likes

Jump to solution

This was the issue - Thank you! I went in to the old version and click the Pattern box and all of my new listings are showing.  

1 Like

Jump to solution

I have this issue too and it’s extremely frustrating to manually go back and tick the channels on every single new listing 

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.