Favourites on Pattern site

Hi all,

I've just had a favourite comment pop up on my phone for an item that is only for sale on Pattern, not the regular Etsy market place. Is this possible (must be, I suppose)? Does this happen to other Pattern users? I've never noticed it before.

Jill

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies
AtMemoryLane
Conversation Maker

Re: Favourites on Pattern site

I have had pattern since it started and I have never seen that.  Maybe it is a new thing.  That would be great!   and Good for you.  

0 Likes

That's so strange. Etsy hasn't implemented any of their new feature upgrades over to Pattern, in fact, they haven't upgraded it since launch. I hope this is a sign of them finally paying attention to Pattern.

1 Like

Yes, it would be lovely if it was the start of something good. I doubt it, though. It hasn't shown up on the dashboard so I'm thinking it was just a glitch. It was from someone with a respectably low number of favourites, of a similar type to my botanical print, and I'm wishing I'd taken note of the name, but I didn't realise it was an anomaly until I went on to my pc. Ah, well ...

0 Likes

@LayoesAndMedlars something very similar happened to another Pattern user a few years back.  It must be some kind of weird glitch:

https://community.etsy.com/t5/Pattern-Users-Support-Group/Stats-show-a-favorite-on-a-Pattern-only-li... 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.