AtMemoryLane
Conversation Maker

Etsy Support for Pattern - Yippee!

I had to contact etsy support for an issue (actually three issues) that were occurring on my pattern site all of a sudden.  I did this yesterday.  Good news!  All three of those issues were corrected.  I was thrilled.  The etsy admin was very kind, supportive, and quick to answer my questions.

I just wanted to let pattern users know because all I have ever heard on the forums was that etsy no longer supported the dark side of etsy (us pattern users).  Well, that was not true yesterday.

Of course, I have never had to contact them before about a pattern issue, so this was my first.

I was glad that my experience was a good one.  I hope, if any of you need to use them, that your experience is a good one also.

Have a nice day.

- MaryAnn

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
5 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Etsy Support for Pattern - Yippee!

Can I ask what issues you were having?
I have been contacting Etsy to fix my Pattern page for over 2 months and just keep getting the brush off.

Thank you

0 Likes
AtMemoryLane
Conversation Maker

That was a month ago, but if I recall correctly, one of the issues was that I was unable to change my featured items, that not all my sections were showing, and that the sections that were showing only had one item in them.  

Did you get to the pattern help via the normal channels?  Clicking this and then clicking that.  I understand there is now a new way to access help.  Have you tried going there via the little clip that comes up when you open up your office manager?  I would try that.  

2 Months is not Right.  Do not give up.  Try a different avenue if one does not work.  If someone does not get back to you, then do it again.  Wait 24 hours and then do it again.  Do not stand for being ignored.  You pay to have a pattern site. You know what they say about a squeaky wheel.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

ETA:  I wish I could take pictures of my glass as you do.  I have been struggling with my pics lately and have changed my background back and forth several times.  Your glass pops! Congrats.

1 Like

Thank you for your response, I've even called customer service and get no help. I will try your Little Chip option.

It took me a long time to figure out taking photos of glass, natural light seems to work the best for me.

Thank you

James

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.