I'm 24 years old and I'm currently a college student majoring in Computer Science with emphasis on software engineering. I just opened my shop selling baby clothing and accessories in September. I spend most of my time studying, on my computer and sewing (as you can see, I'm not a very eventful person lol).

I have been crafting pretty much my whole life, but baby clothing is a new hobby for me. My mother also creates some of the items in my shop. I am working on getting her to sit down and write a bio for the shop.

I have been sewing since I was 8 years old, however; with school and life events I took a break for a few years. Recently I wanted to start sewing again, but I had no desire to make anything for myself so I figured baby clothing is perfect! I can be as creative as I want, they're small projects and what's cuter than baby clothing? Right?

So tell me about yourself! :)
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Introduce yourself :)

Hi everyone!

My name is Tasha and I make tutus, dresses, headbands, and hair clips for babies and toddlers. I started my shop at the end of February this year.
I am looking forward to working with everyone to promote our shops.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone :) It's been an exciting year for me, as I just married my best friend, and have started working from our new home on my Etsy shop, Felt From the Heart XXOO. It's always been a dream of mine-- and, now, a dream come true-- to open my own shop with handmade homemade goods. I'd love to get your feedback, and wish you all the best on your own adventures. I'm going to take some time to visit your shops and hope that you will find time to stop by mine :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I just opened my shop. Knit and Crochet items for little people :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello.

I make a variety of items for babies, and children. I personalize items with machine embroidery. Take a moment to look at the shop, who knows what you may find.

Can not wait to get to know everyone.

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, I currently work a full time job and like to crochet in any of my spare time. I, like Jacqeline, have no desire to make things for myself so I crochet all baby things. My grandma taught me to knit and crochet when I was about 15 years old and I have progressed to being able to make just about anything since then. I opened my shop back in December so I'm just trying to get my shop out there so that everyone knows about it. :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi All, not sure why I haven't posted until now. My name is Kymberly, I am the mother of a 9yr old girl and a 4yr old boy, I started my business in August of last year, but haven't full taken advantage Etsy teams and forums as of yet but want to learn more and start participating. My shop is The Stitched Edge, I specialize in crochet accessories but also sew baby accessories and car seat canopies. I look forward to any advice, help and friendship this group can provide.
0 Likes

Hi, I am Svetlana. My projects are for kids - toys, jewelry, clothing for dolls and so on. My primary purpose - bring joy to kids, so I try to make my products fun, colorful and soft!

Welcome to my little shop!
I hope that everyone will find here something special for your baby or to pick up an original gift for your friends or family child :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi all... I opened my shop in February! I am a new "empty nester" and the mother of three beautiful daughters!!

I crochet many items, including baby blankets!! Just now discovering the power of "teams"!!!! I just wish I could figure out how to create a baby registry or a place that people could register for one of my baby blankets!!!!

Wishing you all many blessings on all of your endeavors!!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi...I guess I'm the newest to this group! I'm a stay at home mom of 2 little girls...I was laid off from my job in pharmaceutical sales the day before I had my first daughter, 3 years ago. I started buying headbands on Etsy after my second daughter was born...after buying for years I finally decided to open my own shop! I love to come up with new ideas everyday....my goal is to try to make something new everyday!
I recently started making hair ties and elastic headbands....this way girls of all ages can buy something in my store!
I just opened last month and i am always looking for new ways to promote and increase sales!!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone! I'm a mom of 2, one girl and one boy.

I make diaper cakes and wooden nursery letters.
I just opened my shop this week, no sales yet so I'm just trying to get my name out there!

Hope everyone will take a look :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello! I just opened my shop 4 days ago and am super excited! I am a dance teacher and new mom! I make unique diaper cakes and gifts. I love having lots of projects going, so I started my shop to get my craft fix and 50% of my profits go to charity. The charity from now until July 4th is Operation Shower, an awesome organization that gives baby showers to military families to ease the stress of deployment. Love honoring members of our military! Happy to join the team!
0 Likes
joynerlynda
Registered Buyer

Hi everyone

I too am a fellow crotchet addict and make a lot of baby blankets. I have been open just over a month and just got my first order for four custom made blankets.... Very excited!

When I am not creating stock or keeping an eye on etsy I am a full time mum to two girls of 2 and 4 :-)

Not quite sure how I squeeze it all in but that's part of the fun!

Nice to meet you all btw!

Lynda
0 Likes
FabbCreations
Inspiration Seeker

Hi my name is Leah and I am a home mom and I work as a Special Event Coordinator for Civil Air Patrol - Willow Run Composite Squadron. So as you can tell from being a mom and a volunteer, plus a shop owner I am very patienIt and love to stay busy. I am a very dedicated person to my follower, customers and my shop and all other etsy friends that help me out. I always return the favors.

I have my husband of 29 years and my son is 16 and he is also involved with CAP with me. My family always come first with me and I love my customers. They are all so wonderful. Big shout out to them all! I want to thank you for welcoming me into your team and I will do my very best to keep up with everything I can do to help out everyone else in this shop.

Again, thank all of you for being a part of Etsy and we are going to help each other out. Love owning my own business.

Happy Sun Shiny Day to you and every one else.

0 Likes

Hello Everyone! I am new to Etsy even though i have been a member since 2009 when I became curious as to what this site was all about. I am fixing to make 3 blankets and 3 matching bibs. That will be my first "stock". I am not made of money so it is going to take a while for me to build it up. I am a single mother of 4 children ages 17,15,11,5. I am also a part time student trying to get my Health Information technology degree so I am can take the national certification test for medical coders. Right now I stay home with my 5 year old and take care of my grandmother. We all live with my parents.
I am so excited to be a part of this group. If you have any advice for me please tell me. Try not to be too negative, but I do want the truth!

God Bless you all
Heather
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hey everyone!!! I'm new to this and am really still trying to figure out how to navigate around here. Ha! I just opened my shop last night and haven't even had a chance to finish uploading all my pictures. I have been making hair accessories and BIG OTT bows going on 7 years now, but decided to try the chunky necklaces my daughters LOVE. Speaking of my daughters, I have a 4 yr old (she'll be 5 on Sunday) that cracks me up with her "inventiveness" to keep from getting in trouble 6 year old that really tests my agility in keeping up with her. I'm a stay at home mommy if you haven't already guessed! Anywho, I'm excited to see how my new business will turn out and I'm hoping for an enjoyable experience on Etsy!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello!

I just joined the team and I'm very happy to be here!
I'm a mother of 7 year old boy and I started making baby items once he was born.

This is my second shop on Etsy, the first one, http://www.etsy.com/shop/maruwool sells mostly knitwear and accessories for women.
But it seemed right to open a brand new store for my other passion, which is children and baby items :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi
My name is Kimberley and I live in British Columbia, Canada.
I have had my shop open for almost one year.
I make crocheted baby hats and booties.

Come have a look!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LittlebitandWhimsy?ref=si_shop
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi my name is Mirjam and I'm from Europe. I am a stay at home mom, have 2 kids ages 5 and 3 and I love designing digital patterns for scrapbooking, cards,... Feel free to stop by :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! My name is Sara. I just recently became a mother (January 2013) to a sweet baby girl and have also fallen in love with making handmade baby items for her. Since I am a stay at home mother for now, I decided to start a shop on Etsy to sell the baby things I make.
I don't have a twitter or a Facebook but I do have an Instagram account: @leetlechickenshop

I look forward to interacting with you all and am going to take all the tips I can get ;).
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone!

I just joined the team and just started my shop at the beginning of this year! I have made 4 sales so far and I am very excited to get more! I have been adding more stock every week! I love being on Etsy and seeing everyones creations! I mainly make waterproof PUL bibs, made to order shopping cart/ high chair covers and some that are already made! Please come by and check everything out! I am excited to be a part of this team, thank you!

www.etsy.com/shop/builtforbaby
0 Likes

Hi everyone. I've had my little shop here on Etsy for a couple of years now, and I just love my Etsy :) I have the nicest customers in the world! I love what I do. My mother and grandmother shared their love of fine needlework with me when I was a little girl. I have always enjoyed sewing....even today it brings me so much joy. To make something for someone knowing that it will be treasured is such a wonderful feeling. I was a microbiologist for over 25 years, but my contract ended 3 years ago due to staff cut backs in the hospital system. I left the lab to pursue full time my love of other things small, and I have never been happier. I know that I'll never make a lot of money from what I do, but the satisfaction I get and the thanks from my customers is what money can never buy. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this fabulous team.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi all! I opened my Etsy shop in February. Little Pieces of Lovely features a collection of handmade goods fueled by a passion for folk art, vintage style, and a touch of modernity. Items range from stitchery to paint, from decor to baby, from repurposed to newly created. Thanks for letting me hop in in this team and thanks for checking out my shop! Excited to see what great goods you all have!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LittlePiecesofLovely
0 Likes
DollyLanaCo
Inspiration Seeker

Hi! I'm a part time nurse. I'm married and have two little kids. I just opened my shop in April and so far I'm loving it! I'm shocked that I've had such a great first month and I'm almost up to 100 listed items. I love creating new things and I have so many ideas swirling in my head these days. I wish their were more hours in the day for me to be crafty. Hoping to meet new people on here and network with other shops.
0 Likes

Hi everyone! I'm a grandmother of 3. I opened my shop a couple of years ago, so I could stay home and babysit my beautiful grandchildren. I make baby items as well as potholders and oven mitts.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.