StampingCowgirl
Inspiration Seeker

Question for the team

My first order to Canada - Australia was easy. If you have shipped to Canada any advice would be appreciated.

Sherry
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Question for the team

I had an inquiry from Canada. When I looked it up on USPS, it didn't seem too complicated. Probably similar to Australia but cheaper.
I did ship one item to England & was surprised at how easy it was.
0 Likes

Hi Sherry -

Shipping to Canada is pretty easy, I'm happy to help other TM's when possible (and I am sure others are) as I've shipped International for years.

Canada does have very tight size restrictions before it has to Priority International (unless they paid for Priority), so you will really need to keep the package under 12'' on the longest side and under 3lbs., which looking at your items is not an issue.

Canadian Customs sometimes does go through packages, but they always get delivered - tracking works very well there. Be sure to use online postage, since it has ELDELCON delivery.

Cory
0 Likes
StampingCowgirl
Inspiration Seeker

Thx for your replies - have twopkgs to get ready today for Canada. My concern was whether I needed any extra paper work besides the shipping label....read somewhere I might but I trust Etsy has created all I need.

Sherry
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.