Former_Member
Not applicable

My Feed

I hope someone can shed some light on this topic. Recently, one of my team mates favorited one of my items. When I clicked on my activity feed of all the people I follow within minutes of the favorite, I don't see it. I checked, and I do follow her, so why do I not see her favorites? I've noticed this happens frequently. I follow a lot of people, but I feel like I only see a few people's activities on my feed. What am I doing?

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: My Feed

Though I can't prove it, it does seem as though the Etsy feed has changed. It used to take me quite a while to scroll through the items whenever I checked my activity feed. Not so any more. That doesn't mean the items aren't getting out there, it just means that we are probably seeing less and less of what is circulating at a given time. ??? I'm not sure. I would be interested for more comments about this to see what others are observing.

Also... some sellers/team members have their "favorites" lists set in "private" mode. This would prevent their favorites from being seen on the Etsy feeds.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I just hope Etsy isn't behaving like Facebook does & limits activity viewed based on "algorithms." The way I see, and I don't think I'm alone here, when I follow someone or like their page or anything like that, I should see everything they put out there! If I didn't want to see it, I wouldn't have liked it or followed. I don't understand the game these websites are playing.

I hope I didn't come off like a super angry person....lol, though I am a bit peeved.
0 Likes

I think Susan is right (of course :) )

Sometimes when there's not much activity I double or triple click on the Home button & it will show different items on the feed, like they're only showing a few at a time. Come to think of it, I haven't seen my own items on my feed like I used to either .

If you go to your shop activity from the Dashboard, it should show your items that have been favorite & by whom.

It's frustrating when sites we depend on change but it seems to be a fact of life now!
0 Likes

I just favorited an item from DGWA & it shows twice on my feed??? Odd!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.