RangKala
RangKala
RangKala
RangKala
More
Team Information

Mad Men Inspiration

Description

For those looking for authentic 1960s clothing and furnishings, inspired by the TV show Mad Men.

About this team

If you're like me, you love to watch Mad Men as much for the set design, clothing design, and props as much as the drama and character development. This team was designed for those who are selling Mad Men-era items, as well as those looking for authentic home decor and clothing from the era. You can be assured that all the items featured here are authentic unless noted otherwise. I certainly do not own Mad Men, but I am a huge fan of the show and love that there are so many Etsy sellers who have a keen eye for items from that era! cheers, Alice Teeple

Who can join?

Anyone who is a fan of Mad Men is obviously welcome, but this team is specifically for those who are meticulous about authenticity as the set designers for the show are! I've split the discussions to showcase each character. Think about what each character would like to wear, or have in their home. Do a little research! This is a fun game! Items that are not authentic to the time frame between 1955-1965 (until the next season, anyway) will not be accepted for showcasing, unless it's posted specifically under the discussion for "Items inspired by Mad Men." Once Season 5 starts up, we can start listing those items as well. Specifically looking for authentic clothing, accessories, housewares, and literature from the time period. What do you have out there? What have you seen? If you want to do a Mad Men Treasury, simply tag it "madmenteam" and share! Tag your items "madmenteam" so others can make treasuries of your midcentury and Mad Men-inspired things! I'm not a huge stickler for rules and team obligations (I know you have lives) but my only rule is to stick to the correct time frame, don't start any discussion threads that are irrelevant to this team's theme, and be accurate! I'm glad you joined!
364 members
Open group
Created 08-22-2011
Team Leadership
Teams are organized and moderated by Etsy sellers.
Contents
Members (364)