Former_Member
Hi everyone! Welcome to the team! Thank you so much for joining.

This thread is for introducing yourself and your shop. Please tell us a little about yourself, what you sell, and if you are open to trading. Share any links you might have for you shop such as Facebook, Twitter, your blog, and so on.

About me - My name is Mary Katherine though I usually go by Miss Evergreen on Etsy. My shop is called The Evergreen Nest and it is full of fairy tale items such as Fairy Circlets, woodland inspired hair accessories, Fairy Treasure Nests, and cute sculptures. I also love pouring candles. At the moment, I have Enchanted Flame Meditation Candles, Mystic Candle Sets, Fairy Lights, and Fairy Wishing Candles in the shop! I am always open to trading and will consider any offer!
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Introductions

Thank you so much for the invitation to join. My name is Deb and I make things with mostly cedar and a laser and enjoy flights of fancy. I love color and shiny pretty things and try to keep my focus on nature, in all it's fanciful aspects. I am an artist but since I started this business, wood & laser have become my creative outlet, so don't get to paint or sketch as much as I used to.

Most of my things started out as custom items and sort of expanded from there. As long as I'm having fun and love what I'm doing, it's not work, it's wonderful... and so far, it's been wonderful.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I am very grateful for the invitation...I miss communing with those who are dealing with magikal & ethereal realms...at least on THIS plane...LOL!!!! I don't have much time right now to peruse at leisure all the many shops for the very talented people on this team, but I will try & do a few each nite while I take breaks from work ...it is 3:15 am right now & just a bit ago I was outside watching our mother moon & the hcildren of the nite here were running & howling....it is still an amazing thrill for me to hear them. I love to make custom power peices, healing peices for people, I have been active in the rhealing arts for decades, am now sculpting which is such a joy, I can't wait for the warmer weather so I can get outside & sculpt again. I am almost GIDDY with excitement over meeting like-minded artists ....:-) Thank you very much again for desiring to include me. Sincerely, Penni
0 Likes

Thank you for the invite to such an enchanted team!
I'm Lynn 'Stitch Witch' Moore, living and working in northern England, the ancient home of the Celtic Brigantes - hence my shop name!
An avid crafter from childhood, but particularly those involving thread, sewing and knitting, hence my nickname.
But I also love sculpture and papercrafts. I've just finished some 'fairy portrait' greeting cards that can be used for any occassion- so look out for them coming to my shop!
Love meeting you all!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, thanks for the invitation! I'm Izile of Izile's Oddities, my shop has a wide range of stuff. I sell Magic Vial Pendants (like in my icon), as well as gemstone jewelry (where I try and focus on the energies and meanings of the gemstones), some fantasy paintings/prints and just starting to bring back my "From Faerie" bath product line, where everything is based off fae mythologies.
0 Likes

Hello Everyone, and thanks for inviting me to the team,

I'm Peter Beckley, artist and author, and my Etsy shop is filled with unique machine embroidery patterns, art pendants, prints, and more all featuring my original art.

Etsy is part of my full time job as a self-employed creative-type and homesteader.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Greetings Fellow Fantasy Enthusiasts!
Thank you for your gracious invitation. I am Lizzie, my shoppe is Curvy Wench. I am living a past life of a medieval nature through my creations of old world garb, Steampunk attire and chainmaille jewelry. It has been successful so far because I love my work and put passion into every piece I make. I am always open to a fair trade, since there are so many unique and unusual things here on Etsy to acquire. I am also inspired by my client's special requests, so if there is something you cannot find in my shoppe, please send a message with your desire and I would be happy to consider making it for you! Cheers!
0 Likes
Camias
Crafty Poster

Thank you for the invite! I think this team is right up my alley! :) I create ethereal and fantasy inspired bridal headpieces, circlets, torcs, and bracelet cuffs.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I am a Free spirit
A Lover
An Inspirer
A Feeler
And Healer.
I have the heart of a romantic poet
Soul of an natural explorer
Spirit of a sage
And the humanitarian dreams of a neo-hippy love-child.
I dream a lot
And possess a child like curiosity about anything that ignites my senses.
I give a lot of attention
Love and loyalty to those who are important in my life.

I am a Dreamer
A Soul Searcher
A Wanderer
A Bohemian
I drift along, deep in thought
My eyes are faraway dreaming of adventures and mysteries.
I appreciate the "little things in life", and gifts from the heart.
I adore nature, and rustic and atmospheric places
Always dreaming of travel, and an artsy and gypsy life.

I am very in tune with nature and energy, I am considered to be clairsentient and my shop name is a play on that and the word scent, because I work and resonate with essential oils like others do with crystals. I can create anything for you or you might like one of my synergistically and energetically charged creations.

love & blessings
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi there. My name is Arthur Graye and I am really excited to have been invited to be in this group. I am an Ordained Minister and a Reiki Master Teacher as well as a Tantra Yoga Teacher. My shop is full of metaphysical Items and all natural beauty products. I love making these things and helping people along on their spiritual paths.
Blessings!!!
0 Likes

After reading the replies and characteristics of the team members I can say that I feel at home here with all of you. :) A friend commented that I'd always been an "Earth Mother" I feel that is a good a description to sum me up.

Having raised 4 children who have now fledged the nest, I am often overwhelmed with my interests and emotions.
Everything is interconnected in ways that not everyone is aware of.
I do not think that it was an "accident" that I stumbled upon this team but Karma a I have been lonely and overwhelmed during this long NY winter.
(Cloudy and 2 feet of snow here.)
I am greatly influenced by the moon, the sky and all of nature where I find solace.
I enjoy finding words that others can connect with, and a large part of the fun of doing Art Shows has always been the cool people that I meet!
I studied to be an elementary teacher but got side tracked raising my own 4 children. Born in 1958, not old enough to be a true Hippie but influenced by the expression, freedom and culture of the 1960's and 70's.
I believe in the unseen. And coincidence.
We are all here to help eachother.
I have an annual Fairy Festival here at our farm with the intent to keep alive the sense of wonderment in children and adults. I try to make the world a little better place for having been here.
I enjoy working with my hands and am kind of a Renaissance woman.
Oil painting, gardening and soap making are also my hobbies.
I make clay sculptures and got started on Garden Stones which everyone seems to like ... I am open to trades but I am kind of picky.
I love meeting people...send me a conversation if you would like to trade or talk. ~ Barbara Y
Good luck to everyone and enjoy the beautiful Full moon.
0 Likes

sorry for rambling!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Thank you for the invite. I am honored to join the team. I really love being a part of teams that are dedicated specifically for enchanted items!

My shop is all about what is beautiful in nature. I love to craft items out of things I've found, as well as using natural stones. I make wands, jewelry, and all kinds of other magical goodies. My shop is still pretty new so I am slowly developing it into what I want it to be.
0 Likes
WarFireForge
Registered Buyer

Hello,

Brock of Warfire Forge here from North Carolina. Thanks for having me. My father and I offer an array of forged and fabricated wares (authentic and prop) including: weapons, armor, maille jewelry, fantasy artwork, steampunk accessories, and whatever we or a customer can dream up. We welcome custom orders and enjoy the challenge of replicating items from movies, games, etc. The outlet of creativity and imagination through this particular craft is what fuels me and I enjoy educating others and sharing what knowledge I can impart in regards to blacksmithing/metal work whenever I can.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Thank you for the invitation! I would love to participate, however this time of year I am very busy with other tasks, so I won't have much time to contribute to the team until later in the summer. But I'll do what I can, and look forward to being more active in the group. I have watercolor fairy prints and originals and mixed media collages in my shop. I love working with handmade paper, paints and inks, silk yarns, mica chips and whatever else strikes my fancy. I live in the country and manage a market garden with my husband. I have always been close to nature, and my fairies are a way of expressing the beauty and fragility of the environment.
0 Likes
MayaLunaCorazon
Inspiration Seeker

Love makes me do Beautiful Things.....♥

Hello Beautiful being ♥
Thank you for creating this Magical team.. My name is Matinee which is mean the Earth in Thai... My nick name is May, i love colors, shape, sounds and vibration that nature giving me to experiencing each day.. I believe in love and the beauty of imperfections...........

In 1980 I was born into the magic family... My father was a great Magician and my grand father whom pass away before i was born believe to be a Shaman..
In age 17 i follow my father step and learn what he loves to do until age of 25 i became the Magician myself.. I learn tricks after tricks and have been performed for many stages using the acting and dance skill that i have learn from the Theater while i join the teams to developed my performance.. At the age of 30 i left the Theater and discovered the real magic within myself ... I gave up the tricks and decided to travel the world and my new journey has began....................

I learn to make jewelry when i was in the south of Thailand where the sky meet with the sea horizon and have been travel across the ocean to where i am now... I married to an amazing man in the world and learning the lesson that life have to offer.. I am a lover, a dreamer..................... my day filled with colors sounds and vibration, my creations is my meditation and its not my profession only my passion and i do love every minute i dedicated my time and my energy in it ~

Every pieces i created i do as it was for myself so that the person who received could feel the love within it, cause for me there are not just accessories but the personality.....

~ Creating is my nature of being just like breathing and loving.. I work with stone and everything i can find to giving a new life to it... I love recycling as much as i love crocheting and weaving, sometime knitting most of the time just smiling ^_^ ~

At the moment I working on recycling.. I love to giving new life to fabric that has be left out or even clothes that no one want to wear anymore, i love to transform them and wish they will find a new loving home to embrace their beauty of imperfections.............♥

~~~Inspired by Nature and beauty of humanity ~~~ ♥

Love Freedom of Creation ♥
And yes i am open for trading ^_^

my shop on etsy is
www.gipsygreen.etsy.com

~ GipsyGreen on Youtube ~
http://youtu.be/9SgTMgk-ewQ

~ My Gallery ~
www.gipsygreen.com

~ Join my Facebook for Free Monthly Give Away ~
http://www.facebook.com/FanPageGipsyGreenJewelry

~ My Blog ~
gipsygreen.blogspot.de/

~ Hope you enjoin my world ~
Thank you ~~~ ♥

May Green
0 Likes
MayaLunaCorazon
Inspiration Seeker

Hello team,

I just made a weekend promotion 30% off everything in my shop for today and tomorrow please message me for the coupon code...

~ LOVE makes me do beautiful things ♥ ~

https://www.etsy.com/listing/127958489/hippie-bohemian-sunshine-tunic-upcycle?ref=shop_home_active
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Thank you for the invitation. We are Cait and Alan of the Acorn Cabinet. We are a couple living in an enchanted woodland in upstate New York with our baby son and our familiar Ginny(a ginger cat). We create land art and photograph the process. We also make crafts and wearable art inspired by nature and fantasy. I have another shop on etsy which focuses on pagan items.
www.etsy.com/shop/wherethebrackengrows

we can be found on facebook as well and often offer special discounts to anyone who likes our facebook page.
blessed be!
0 Likes

Thank you for inviting me! My name is Denise and my shop name is All Dressed Up Couture. I create children's ( and adult) dress up clothes. My slogan is " Saving the world one princess and superhero at the time"
I am trained as a dancer and owned a dance studio for 20 years. I no longer have the studio but still choreograph for the local musicals.
I love all things fairy!
Thank you again...going to go tag some items:)
Dancingly, Denise
0 Likes

Hello!
I am Dorianne but I also go by Doo, the Wingaling Fairy. I specialize in completely hand-made, stained and painted fairy and dragon Wingalings and I also make mini top hats, crocheted bearded "Beardee" dolls and other oddistuffies. My website is www.thebeardedpixie.com and I have a facebook at www.facebook.com/pages/Doos-Oddistuffies-on-Etsy and www.facebook.com/DooTheWingalingFairy. Please stop by and like my pages if you have a chance!
Thank you so much for the invite! I look forward to seeing everyone's work and I am potentially interested in trading. :)
0 Likes
TangoCatGems
Inspiration Seeker

Hi all, I love living in my fantasy world of wire wrapped jewelry. Thanks for the invite, this looks like a great group with incredible talents.

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi all. Just joined. My name is Allison and I'm the owner of Dreams of Caedryn. I sell supplies: herbs, oils, crystals, prisms, pendants, beads, gemstones, and I hope to start selling my handmade incense and oils soon.

I'm also on fb: https://www.facebook.com/dreamsofcaedryn

Glad to be here!
0 Likes

Hello from FL USA
My name is Crystal I and my husband are owners of Celestial Chainmail , we make all kinds of hand crafted items from armor to household decor as well as jewelery . We have been doing this for about 5 years now we just started using this etsy sight last year but we have been vending locally in our area . We also have a full about us page here on etsy if you like to come check it out https://www.etsy.com/shop/CelestialChainmail/about/
Personal about myself i would like to share is I am a mother of 3 awesome children , a 7 year old girl , 3 year old girl and a 3 month old boy , I consider myself blessed . I also have a facebook page for celestial chainmail if you like to look at it and add us their . https://www.facebook.com/pages/Celestial-Chainmail/254354211253228
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone!
I am very new to Etsy, still watching everything around with eyes wide open. :) I am glad I found this group, as I am looking for magical people, who share my kind of inspiration.

If you are interested in exchanging links and making proms for proms, like for like etc, please message me!

My Facebook page (my jewelries + other inspirational and beautiful things):
www.facebook.com/pages/Natura-Art/472545496122109?ref=hl

My blog:
naturaartshop.blogspot.ro/

My Etsy, of course :)
www.etsy.com/shop/NaturaArtShop
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Thank you all for taking the time to read this! Hello, my name is Patrick and I run Bewitchments Apothecary, and I couldn't be more excited to share my products with you all. All of my items are animal cruelty free, free of parabens and sulfates, and will do wonders for your mind, body, and spirit. I sell a variety of bath items, soaps, lotions, as well as some various craft-like items. I would love for you to take a look around and tell me what you think! I also have a facebook page, www.facebook.com/bewitchments.apothecary

Thanks again and everyone have a lovely day :)
Patrick
0 Likes

Greetings everyone! Thank you so much for the invitation to this extremely talented team, Miss Evergreen!
I sell prints of my magickal and fantasy artwork here at etsy and on my website magickmermaid dot com. I just completed a Celtic Zodiac series. Looking forward to getting acquainted! :)
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.