MelDenver
Inspiration Seeker

Pinterest group boards, do you want to be a contributor?

Hello all! I’ve been working really hard on my Pinterest following and I’m closing in on 500. Right now I have some group boards that I can still add contributors too if you’d like my followers to see your pins! When I hit 1000 or so I am going to close the group boards because it becomes too much to monitor, so if you’d like to be added while you still can -1st follow all my boards LondageAtHome, then request to be added to any of the boards you’d like to contribute to! I’ll add you within 24 hours!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
17 Replies
Vanaadonuri
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Pinterest group boards, do you want to be a contributor?

I’ll go look for you 🤗
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Going to join! 🤞🏻😊
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Would like to contribute to Viral:Etsy me board?? I followed all of your boards. Not exactly sure how to contribute ?? Would appreciate any help. 😊 Thank You!
0 Likes
AmedeosBakery
Inspiration Seeker

Hey Melanie and hello everyone ! thanks for joining the discussion I have worked diligently to create a Pinterest following as well. I have nearly 8,000 followers now and over 130 boards, but I wanted to share a tip! I found creating multiple boards around the "interest" of the followers attracts more of them BUT the main reason is to grow awareness of your products and make sales!
This has helped me on all my platforms grow my business. also I have a great youtube channel with 300 videos to help its called MARKETING FOOD ONLINE great tips and advice !
0 Likes

Can someone explain contributors on Pinterest?
0 Likes

Following and will be sending request!
Thank you
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I’ve added you. If you could add Timelegends,( Vintage Clothes and Vintage Children’s Clothes.) Thank you!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Followed Halloween, Valentine's and for the holidays boards :) please add me IspiratoPrints thanks!!
0 Likes
MelDenver
Inspiration Seeker

So to answer questions above - when I add you to a group board you’ll receive an invite through Pinterest’s message system. Then when you’re creating a pin or pinning from Pinterest that new board will be available to you in your list of boards. How group boards work is that when you pin to them everyone who follows them sees the pins. So all of my followers see your pins to that board and all of your followers and all of the other contributor followers. It’s a nice collaboration for smaller Pinterest users to share their platforms! 😊 I apologize for any delay my little ones were sick the last couple days but anyone who requested to be added will get added!
0 Likes
MelDenver
Inspiration Seeker

Jamie and Shonelle I could not find you two over on Pinterest, could you please send me a quick message on Pinterest Londage At Home and I’ll add ya! Everyone else has been added so if you don’t see an invite to one or more boards please let me know!! Looking forward too all your pinning inspo!! ❤️
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Ciao a tutti, vi invito a visitare il mio profilo (CreazionidiClaudia). Un saluto
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Ciao creazioni di Claudia
0 Likes

Hi! What a great idea! You have some great boards. I'm learning about these things - how to contribute to boards, but I'd like to contribute to the general indoor decor board if it's still available. We just opened our shop yesterday. Thank you!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! Please add me to “For The Holidays or Seasonal Decor”, “For The Home”, “For The Love of Home”, “Kitchen in LV”, “Coffee Bar”, and “Loft Space”. Thanks!
0 Likes
AmedeosBakery
Inspiration Seeker

Keep in mind the objective of pinning for your store is to get sales. When you add a pin to a board add your price point of the item to the description section this lets the viewer know it is for sale, and will ( when it is clicked) link them right back to the shop.
Collaborating is a great way yes to gain even more exposure to your shop!
We now have over 7000 followers and this brings a ton of etsy customers in to our shop. With 130 plus boards and over 10,000 pins its important to on a daily basis pin new pins to keep your boards active !
0 Likes
MelDenver
Inspiration Seeker

Thanks Richard! All good advice! If everyone who wants to be added to a board as a collaborator could drop me a line ON PINTEREST that would be awesome I’m having trouble finding some of you based on your name here vs the name of your Pinterest account. If you don’t know how to send a message on Pinterest just comment on any pin on a board you want to be added to “add me please!” Will do ❤️ thanks everyone!!
0 Likes
CharlieUrsitti
Inspiration Seeker

Hello...Please add me as a contributor to “For The Holidays or Seasonal Decor”, “For The Home”, “For The Love of Home” and "Plan the Unexpected" boards.

I am following all your boards. And love the variation!

Thank you!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.