AmedeosBakery
Inspiration Seeker

How are you using Pinterest for marketing?

Did you know pinterest is one of the best places to create brand awareness and etsy shop awareness ...do you use Pinterest to market ?
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
8 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: How are you using Pinterest for marketing?

I don’t use it though I was just on Pinterest thinking about it. Do you have suggestions on how to market on it?
0 Likes

Hi, I am interested in all suggestions about Pinterest :)
0 Likes

I have been trying to use Pinterest but honestly to me the site is not very user friendly, I may be doing it wrong though so any advice would be great, I have some great products to showcase on there too....its so frustrating! Lol
0 Likes
MelDenver
Inspiration Seeker

I have some open group boards on Pinterest I can add folks to who are just getting started. I’m londageAtHome on Pinterest, follow my boards then request the boards you want to be added too. I’m at about 500 followers I think, which isn’t huge but I’m happy to add you if you’d like to be a contributor! 😊
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I've never used Pinterest but I'm keen to learn how to market my store well. Right now I'm just failing.
0 Likes
CestCyn
Inspiration Seeker

I don’t have many followers but I love Pinterest! At first I was meh about it but I’m enjoying making the boards. Now I have to work on the actual marketing piece and weaving my projects in. But it’s fun once you just let yourself enjoy it
0 Likes
AmedeosBakery
Inspiration Seeker

Hello everyone ! thanks for joining OK I have several tips for growing your following but more importantly SELLING !! on Pinterest . I have now nearly 8,000 followers and a little over 11,000 pins. I do not use ANy automation ( waste of money when you're just starting !)
But each day I start with about 30 minutes of social media "interaction" . This has allowed me to grow awareness of my brand and listings.
You need to see what are the interests of those who would be "interested" in your product Example: I have 130 plus BOARDS with 11,000 pins ... why ? well I deal with food so I have boards like "chocolate" , "food" "snacks etc . I pin numerous food related pins and then throw in a handful of my listings directly from my selling page you see the icon on the listing well click that and add some of yours so throughout the pins you will have your within the boards! a little by little clicks will happen BUT then sales will happen!
I have also 300 plus videos on my youtube channel to help with marketing your items (they don't have to be food ) the techniques can be applied to anything ! and yes it works ... I have sold over 100,000 dollars on etsy and still sell today ! ( dont say these things to boast but to tell you YOU CAN DO exactly the same !!!... let me know if this works for you guys !
0 Likes

I have looked at my stats and it seems that most people come to my shop via Pinterest which makes me realize I had better learn how to use Pinterest to my best advantage!

At the moment I don't have a business Pinterest account but am considering changing over ---

Has anyone here done the changeover from a personal account to a business account?

I have boards that aren't applicable in any way to my Etsy shop but if and when I changeover, I don't want to lose them or start them all over on a personal account.

Thanks!

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.