RangKala
RangKala
Former_Member
SeagullSmithJewelry
More
Team Information

Help Us Get Sales

Description

This team is for sellers who have had very few sales, AND buyers who are willing to help us.

About this team

This team is to help our members increase their sales and support eachothers business. It's as simple as that :) Some of us have trouble getting sales on Etsy, so I'm hoping this team will help all of us. PLEASE READ **Before starting a new thread please check and make sure it is not a duplicate. DUPLICATE THREADS WILL BE DELETED!** RULE: We are definitely in need of an active team, so if you do not participate in our activities and threads, then unfortunately you will be removed!

Who can join?

ANYONE no matter what you create is more than welcome to join this team! The reason I created this team is because I think a lot of people (including me) are having trouble getting their shop noticed and have had very few or no sales, and I would love nothing more than to see everyone succeed in their business. :) People who are just buyers on Etsy are greatly encouraged to join as well, but you need to be willing to help us out. WELCOME TO THE TEAM EVERYONE!! :)
512 members
Open group
Created 03-02-2012
Team Leadership
Teams are organized and moderated by Etsy sellers.
Contents
Members (512)