Pick you Favorite items from the sho above. I start by picking one iitem from one team shop

Jump to solution
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Pick you Favorite items from the sho above. I start by picking one iitem from one team shop

Jump to solution
Hi Team,

Please be sure that you are favoriting an item from the shop DIRECTLY above you - do NOT skip any shops, you wouldn't want to be skipped!

Some times people may post at the same time, so be extra careful that you are posting in order!

I'll be removing posts that don't follow game rules. Thanks!!

Stacy G.

View solution in original post

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
235 Replies

Re: Pick you Favorite items from the sho above. I start by picking one iitem from one team shop

Jump to solution
0 Likes

Jump to solution
0 Likes
ANTIGOs
Post Crafter

Jump to solution
0 Likes

Jump to solution
0 Likes

Jump to solution
0 Likes

Jump to solution
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
0 Likes

Jump to solution
0 Likes

Jump to solution
0 Likes

Jump to solution
0 Likes

Jump to solution
0 Likes

Jump to solution
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
0 Likes

Jump to solution
0 Likes

Jump to solution
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
0 Likes

Jump to solution
0 Likes

Jump to solution
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
0 Likes

Jump to solution
0 Likes
MysticalHouse
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.