Hello and welcome to the Happy Etsians team!
I'm glad that you have joined us in this team! To get started you can introduce yourself, your shop, your interests or just say "hello" :)
Claire
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Welcome!

Hi there
I'm Pamela and my shop Alexander Edward Design was started by my mom & I~
we sell items for your home...throw pillow covers, artwork, wood pieces etc!
check us out & glad to be part of this team!!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

I just joined! Thanks for the invite to this team. Our shop is Carved By Heart where we carve clocks, house signs, memorial plaques, bird feeders, and more from wood. My husband does the carving and I help with promotion and customer service. Nice to be here!
0 Likes

Would love some more Facebook likes for those with shops on Facebook. I will like back. :-) https://www.facebook.com/carvedbyheart
0 Likes

Hi, I'm Alie from Monnickendam Netherlands. I make jewelry from recycled
bicycle tires.I think I'm not well known among customers/buyers of etsy.
I would like to join your group.
0 Likes

Hi just joined this morning (my time). I have been a crafter since childhood in a variety of areas: sewing, crocheting/knitting, embroidery, needlepoint and now my creative passion is focused on jewelry. I absolutely LOVE doing beaded Kumihimo but branch out with wire wrapping and weaving.

I am an executive assistant by day, but some evenings and weekends has me secluded in my workspace creating new items for sale. I don't expect to make a great deal of money at this, but it makes me happy.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone, my name is Antonia and I have just joined this team:) I'm a painter and making art is everything to me:) I love painting and drawing. I invite you all to visit my art shop on Etsy, hope you enjoy it:)

More you find here

https://www.etsy.com/people/antoniaionescu?ref=hdr_user_menu
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, My name is Anthony Matzke from Rochester, MN, USA. My shop is Traditions with a Twist (https://www.etsy.com/shop/TraditionalTwists?ref=si_shop). I make Native American-inspired artwork and jewelry.
0 Likes

Hi, I'm Anni from Oklahoma. I just joined, but I've been on Etsy selling since 2009, and have 2 other stores on the net! But I've been concentrating on this store more for the last 2 years though. Thank you for asking me to join your team. I'll help out when I can.

I love vintage of any kind, as well as painting with oils and making jewelry. I love making steampunk and repurposed jewelry! Wish I had time to paint too, but hopefully that will come later in the year. Right now I have too many ideas in my head for jewelry that I want to make!
0 Likes

Good morning everyone!

Thank you Claire for the invite to the team.

I used to sew but went to a stained glass class as a Birthday present to myself and I was hooked from my first score!

The class I took was in 2009 and I consider myself a newbie still. I love working with glass and if you get me in a shop, I'm sure to buy a piece of glass even if I don't have a thought of what I'm going to use it for; it just maybe a piece that has a lovely texture or great color. No I am not a hoarder...or wait...maybe I am :)

I love to sell at craft shows but also looking to build my shop here on Etsy.

Glad to be a part of the team, I noticed the shops here are wonderful!

Carol

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, I am Nan/Noel :) and I have had an Etsy shop for 2 years. I specialize in no one thing, just dabble in what interests me at the moment. My mom has just beat breast cancer (Happiness!) so I am really interested in breast cancer awareness and providing some special needs items for after the surgery. I have not had time to do any of this as she just had surgery 3 weeks ago and we had 6 months of very traumatic chemo illness, but I hope to be off and running very soon! Thanks for the terrific team site!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everybody,
I'm Cristina and love sewing.
I make cloth menstrual pads and and other things.
Handmade from Italy with love <3

www.etsy.com/it/shop/AssorbentiLavabili

www.facebook.com/AssorbentiLavabiliShop
0 Likes

Hello!

This is Me O_O
This is my husband @_@

all goods!
0 Likes

Hello, all. I have a passion for all things hand made, whether it be paintings, jewelery, crafts, glassware, or doodabs! I like a dash of everything. I am hoping to segway into small business ownership. Feel free to check out my Etsy profile to see some work for sale. If you wish to get to know me & my work a tad more personally, I do have a FB page that I use in conjunction with Etsy. www.facebook.com/IndiaInkGirl . Happy sales to all!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everybody!

It's a pleasure joining this Team.

I'm Daniela from Italy and my shop named 'The cross stitch box' is about cross stitched items, like housewares, pillow covers and women accessories. Hope you take a look and leave a message!

A great day to everybody and happy sales! :)

Daniela
0 Likes

Hello!
Nice to meet you :-)

I'm Daddas, an Italian Fashion Designer.

I am also passionate about Vintage,
and in my shop I propose the clothes of VINTAGE ITALIAN original,
which are part of my history in Fashion and of my mother Dressmaker.
Moreover you can find in my shop also Vintage Collectibles or Home Decor of my Italian family.

Have a nice time on Etsy!
and See you soon :-)
0 Likes

hi,

I'm Daphna from:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DaphnaPorath?ref=hdr_shop_menu

I design and make metal jewelry. I work mainly with silver, gold and brass.
I really enjoy creating jewelry and hope it to be my main trade one day.

Glad to be joining this team - good luck to us all!

Daphna
0 Likes
LizLevineStudios
Inspiration Seeker

Hello All,

Thank you for inviting me Claire :) I do mostly chainmaille and just love working/creating with my hands - since learning to crochet at 5 yrs old. It's a joy to provide a customer with exactly what they want. My favorite items to sell are wallet chains.

I'm really looking forward to participating on this team and getting to know many of you and your shops.

Liz
0 Likes
LadyDylana
Inspiration Seeker

My name is Dylana Morrison Perera and I have 3 Etsy shops. I'm home recovering from a very nasty surgery and trying to get back into my knitting and crocheting slowly. Thanks for welcoming me to the team.

Feel free to stop and browse around my shops:
DylanaDesigns.etsy.com
LadyDeeSwimwear.etsy.com
TheJoyofKnitting.etsy.com
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi all, I'm Laura Venere from Italy. I've opened my shop 6 days ago (MusicOnNails), there are only 7 items but I'm adding many new listings in a few days. I hand paint mainly gothic and steampunk false nails, for actors, musicians and alternative people! :)
0 Likes

Hello everybody!
I'm Eva, and I've just joined this team. I live in Ireland, I create and sell cross stitch patterns, hand knitted hats, scarves, slippers, I also create quilling tutorials/patterns and finished quilled ornaments, drawings. Nowadays I prepare my shop up for Christmas. There are many exciting products, so visit my shop if you have a few minutes free time!
https://www.etsy.com/ie/shop/evascreation?ref=hdr
https://www.facebook.com/evascreation
Thank you and best of luck to all of you!
Eva
0 Likes
Vicus
Inspiration Seeker

Thank you for the invitation!
In Europe, I live in Hungary.
Bead embroidered jewelry I make.
If there is a drop in time, come and visit my store. We'll wait.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Vicus?ref=hdr_shop_menu
0 Likes
Starfall
Inspiration Seeker

Hello,

My name is Erin Balm. I live in North Dakota. I have a shop that sells handmade children's toys and accessories and teething necklaces which I crochet. I also sell crochet jewelry. www.etsy.com/shop/starfall

I am a stay home mom whom home schools. We have 4 boys. Three have graduated and the wee one is the only one homeschooling now.

I love the Lord and strive to honor Him with all aspects of my life.
0 Likes

Hi I'm Ethel I love to crochet and sew.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, I'm Lana from ButterflyHall and I love all that glitters. I have taught design in college and continue with my passion for color and fine things by selling my collection of original jewelry and estate jewelry. I continue to create jewelry and to collect vintage as it is available. Visit my shop on Etsy when you find the time and continue to be a Happy Etsian!
0 Likes

Hi! I`m Harriet from Texas and I make hand made jewelry, and also sell vintage jewelry, vintage purses in my shop~ great to be part of the team! thanks for the invite!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.