ClaireTALE
Inspiration Seeker

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to the Happy Etsians team!
I'm glad that you have joined us in this team! To get started you can introduce yourself, your shop, your interests or just say "hello" :)
Claire
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
71 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Welcome!

Hi! I'm Ruth, and I've just joined this team. I live in Dublin, Ireland. I sell handmade gifts, mostly knitted items, but also sewn things and jewellery.
0 Likes

HI I am Madi , just joined today . I make hair accessories and jewelry. feather headbands , flower halos, and braided band, and more :)

looking forward to being an active member and seeing the team take off!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, I'm Stacey - a farmer's wife, a farmer, a farmer's daughter, and a legal assistant. In the little spare time I can find I enjoy knitting, sewing, and a recently taught myself how to crochet (and I'm still learning) and I enjoy trying new crafts and DIY projects.

Because I enjoy making so many things, yet I don't always have a purpose or need for them, I decided to "reopen" my store in January of 2014 to sell the things I make. I don't look to get rich, or make much money from it, but really just to cover the cost of the yarn, and maybe a little extra to buy some more yarn.....as do most yarn crafters, I have a slight addiction to yarn!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi there! My name is Gabriella. By day, I'm a scientist, but I spend a lot of my free time making things...lots of thing.

My shop is full of jewelry, hair accessories, and soon other accessories like scarves and mitts. :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! My name is Julie! I'm happy to be here! I make jewelry :D
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi :) I'm Christina, a stay at home mom (for now), a mother to a 10 month old, military (navy) wife and an ER Registered Nurse as well as a business owner (as of April 2014).
I make designs and sublimate them on great quality t-shirts!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, I'm Jon's wife Cal. We have great fun making beaded bracelets, earrings, pendants & tiaras in our spare time.
0 Likes

Hi, I'm Laurie and I have two shops. In one I make lampwork and metal jewelry, but I also have a passion for vintage findings. I also like to make and find things that will be inspirational for other jewelry artist.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi I'm Christina from Tennessee and I just redesigned my shop to sell my photography and graphic design in the form of postcards. I would love some critique. I am an architecture student so I love design of all kinds!
0 Likes

Hi i'm Donna and i live in Summerville, SC. I love making, cards, tags, gifts and anything else you can make with paper.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, I'm Dina and I just joined this team. I come from Greece and I love making jewelry, meeting new people and traveling.
0 Likes
SABDECO
Post Crafter

Hello I am Sabrina from Spain. I have just joined this team. I make pillow covers, table runners and placemats. I am trying hard to have more sales but for the moment no success. I hope that this team will help my shop and I also will try all my best to help other shops.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello Everybody,
I'm Emese, from Hungary. I'm a back-office assistant daytime and a mother, wood-crafter, felt-maniac, waldorf-pedagogy lover, pinterest-holic in the evenings.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi,

Didn't get chance to do this yesterday. I'm Fiona and from the UK.

I unfortunately work full time (hoping to not have to continue in my office job at some point!) and run Rosebush Crafts which is a local craft collective in Horsell, Surrey (UK). We try to encourage people to shop local if they can!
0 Likes

Hi everyone!
My name's Anastasiia, I live in Odessa, Ukraine. I have Ireland and Poland ancestors. I'm a crazy jewelry lover and have a shop with it. I make a lot of various bracelets, necklaces, rings, earrings and etc. from polymer clay and resin. You're welcome!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi I'm Diana from Luton, uk :)
I sew, embroider and design patterns in my free time. I'm currently studying psychology after 10 years of service in the forces and I'm also a mum of a lovely boy. I have just opened my shop so it is still a bit empty. Looking forward to see all your makes <3
0 Likes

Hi and thanks for the invite!

I live in the foothills of California on 3 acres. From my studio I can look out and see turkeys, squirrels, quail, deer, rabbits and sometimes even a coyote! My
boys are grown and I have lots of time to draw colorful, happy art, mainly women, cats, owls and landscapes. In my spare time I love to travel.
0 Likes
likesteel
Inspiration Seeker

Hi I'm Trix,
I live in Laughlin Nevada and although my shop is mainly vintage finds at the moment, I intend to add more of my original creations. My major from University was in 3D metals and minored in Watercolor painting, but I work quite a bit in fabric. I am a seamstress, upholsterer and assemblage artist. I am also a professional dog sitter, so sometimes I have a full house, and other times I can get some real work done. Thank you for inviting me to the team.
0 Likes

Hi my name is Anita and I make and sell goats milk soaps using the milk from our small herd of Alpine Dairy goats. In my "spare" time I am also a farrier, doing horse hoof pedicures, and am also a full time student working on my bachelors degree in Creative Writing.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, I am Ann from Colorado. I love to sew, and have two Etsy shops to sell my creations. In Sweet Ann Marie's I have my babies' and kids' clothes. I love to combine different fabrics, so many of the clothes I make are reversible. I like to upcycle old clothes, too, so many of my items are re-created thrift store finds. My other shop, www.etsy.com/shop/sewaGaingirls, features wearable art for adults.
0 Likes

Hi all :)
my name is Geneviève and I have been on Etsy for a couple of months now (since april 2014) so I am still trying to learn everything to make my shop as good as the other ones. I enjoy making colorful jewelry and I have fallen in love with resin jewelry about 2 months ago so I am experimenting with that at the moment. Your group looks very interesting and fun so here I am to join you <3
0 Likes

Thanks for the invite to the team. We are woodworkers - carving chickens and whimsical characters for every occasion. We also make toys - sling shots, cars ect.
0 Likes

Hi
I'm Agata and have just joined.
I'm doing some different crafts and try to sell : knitting , crochetting, jewells and a bit more.
I'll be grateful for correcting my language mistakes
0 Likes

Hello everyone! I'm AJ from France. In my shop, La Bonne Vie 72, I sell retro, vintage and antique items mainly from France, and also pop a few pieces of my own pencil artwork into the listings now and then.

Claire, thank you for the invitation to join your team!

Bonne journée
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.