Former_Member
Feel free to introduce yourself here and talk about your work and shop!

Re: Introduce yourself :)

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, I create handpainted fairy houses and decorative houses!
Here is one:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/243095238/fairy-garden-house-mushroom-house-fairy?ref=shop_home_active_...
0 Likes

Hello everyone!

I just joined this team, and also just recently joined Etsy as a seller. I live in Sweden and have a background as at tattoo artist and scientific illustrator. Right now, I'm making hand drawn totebags that are inspired by Swedish flora and fauna and American indie folk music.

Looking forward to explore this team and everyone's shops and learn a lot about how Etsy works!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi there everybody :)
My name is Sara, and I just joined this team. I live in the USA, and I'm currently stocking my shop with hand-painted wooden crosses. I painted some crosses for a family member about a year ago, and got the idea to set up shop with some one-of-a-kind pieces. Hope to see you all succeeding in your shop endeavors!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello! This is María, from Hijas de William Morris. We love to paint letters by hand, old style.
It is great to be here, cannot wait to read you all!
All the best
0 Likes

Hello Everyone!

I'm Gisella from College Station, Texas. I'm a graphic designer, decorative painter and interior designer by trade. I just opened my second Etsy store, Handmade to Adore. My first Etsy store is Vintage to Adore.
Look forward to meeting you all and to promoting this team!

Have a great day!

See more work:
http://www.houzz.com/pro/gemd/gisella-miller-design
http://gisellamillerdesign.com
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! I'm Lynn and I currently reside near Scranton, Pennsylvania.
I am so proud of my blossoming shop, Victory Garden Gnomes, where I hand make and hand paint custom gnomes.

The theme at the moment is superheroes for an event I'll be attending, but I'm always looking for new ideas!
0 Likes

Hello everyone! My name is Emmanuel or simply Many if you like. I am a Mexican Graphic Artist currently living in Los Angeles, California. I always dreamed of opening a 100% Hand Painted Bags shop so I did. I joined Etsy about 3 weeks ago or so. This is my passion. I just start so I only have like six or seven 'bagmazing' items listed on my shop...but meantime I am working on more designs. Great. Looking forward to heard from all of you guys!!!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! I've just arrived to this group. I'm Raquel from Spain and I love paintings fans :-) All the fans I paint are made of fabric and wood, you can see them at my shop. I hope you like it!!
0 Likes
TasirupekaHaro
Inspiration Seeker

0 Likes

Hey everyone.
I am Stella and live in the second biggest town in Greece (Thessaloniki). Art was always part of my everyday life in many different ways. I began creating embroidered clothings or paintings for my friends and after some years, well, now, I decided to open my own e-shop. For now, you will find many items based on Game of Thrones or Harry Potter, such as handmade-handpainted-handembroidered clothings and 3D Emblem Paintings.
I would be very happy if you visited me, since I am very much new here.

Best!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, My name is Carol, I love to paint, right now my focus is on silk scarves. I also paint pet portraits, paintings. I live in Virginia, USA. I hope I can sell my scarves through Easy.
0 Likes
TasirupekaHaro
Inspiration Seeker

0 Likes

Hello,
My name is Tina. I paint on anything I can :) I am from Slovenia, currently skipping European winter in Bali, Indonesia, so I'm highly effected by tropical flora and fauna inspiration. I joined Etsy few days ago. I offer unique hand painted clothes and clutches. Welcome to my Etsy Shop junglenice: https://www.etsy.com/shop/junglenice
0 Likes
TasirupekaHaro
Inspiration Seeker

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! I am the Etsy manager for Cottonways! We sell Mexican Cotton Gauze Clothing for casual and vacation wear.

We offer custom pieces or customers can purchase one of our designs. Everything is hand painted and made to order.

Recently we have only been offering these options on our website Cottonways.com or in one of our stores, and I thought "Hey Etsy would be a great market to explore full of talented creators and customers with an eye for quality and style." so here we are!

We are new to the Etsy market place and would appreciate any and all advice of how to make my listings more attractive to customers and how to advance my reach.

Thanks!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.