Former_Member
Not applicable

Introduce yourself :)

Feel free to introduce yourself here and talk about your work and shop!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
93 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Introduce yourself :)

Hello and welcome to this team!
I introduce myself a bit: my name's Angelique, i am 29 y.o and i live in france.
I enjoy drawing/painting as well as photography. I also enjoy "mail art" (i love snail mail and decorating envelopes and letters :) Well as you can see i love art-related things. I also create jewelry.

I currently have around 20 handpainted items in my shop and will add more in the future :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, I've just joined this team. My name is Caroline and I'm from the Midlands, UK. I upcycle furniture but also sell antique, vintage, retro and industrial furniture, trunks/chests & mirrors.
I haven't yet got around to listing on Etsy but hope to try it out in the next week or two :-)
0 Likes
BeachCourtStudio
Inspiration Seeker

Hi. My name is Toni and live in Cocoa Beach, Fl. I design and create hand painted silk scarfs. Water color is my favorite medium this is why I enjoy painting on silk. The results are always a great surprise.
I get most of my inspiration from the flora and fauna around me. Color and design is my passion. I feel an engrossing connection to my work. I am constantly adding to my shop. I love Etsy and what it represents.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My name is Angeline. I am new to Etsy and a new stay-at-home mom. Daycare was VERY expensive. Trying to make things to sell that will bring in a little extra cash.

I am starting out handpainting wood. I hope to expand a bit, but I am not sure what to do. Trying to keep a variety.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

hi!
i'm suzanne from just outside of boston, ma. i paint personalized pottery as gifts for babies, weddings, pets etc. i also make recycled stuffed animals. i love making any kind of art really... i just need my hands to be busy all the time!!
looking forward to seeing everyone's handpainted goodies!!
0 Likes

Hi, my name is Jennifer and I'm from just outside of Branson, Missouri. I handpaint plaster figurines and also work with plastic canvas, jewelry, and pretty much anything else I can get my hands on! I look forward to getting to know all of you and seeing all of your beautiful items!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi!
My name is Lolita and I paint various home decor items and trinkets. I live in Houston TX and currently going to college.
As of now I have some paperweights, frames and jars painted but I'm new to etsy and hoping to expand soon! =)
0 Likes
PetrinaBlakely
Conversation Maker

Aloha from Kaua'i Hawaii - I am Petrina and I hand paint textiles for women and children. I love creating island style wearable art and look forward to participating with this new team.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, my name is Jasmine- I live in California within the Orange County area and my etsy shop focus is jewelry.
I currently go to school full-time and what I have in my shop so far are beach-inspired creations. I'm working on painting seashells and experimenting with different designs so those I plan on adding to my shop as hand crafted necklaces.
0 Likes

Hi, My name is Jennifer and I live in Hollister, Missouri (just south of Branson). I do a variety of crafting from handpainted ceramics, to jewerly, to plastic canvas, to beaded ornaments. I have a full time job, but do this on the side and am hoping it will someday become a full time adventure!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, my name is Danny and run a repurposing and vintage collectible shop. We do custom finished funiture that is all hand painted, hand distressed and hand finished. We have only been open since July of 2012 and are just starting to get the hang of the Etsy experience. So far things have gone really good for us. It's nice to meet everyone.
0 Likes

Hi, I'm Marie. I'm new to Etsy teams, this is only my second one. Years ago a palm reader told me that I should paint. I explained that I sew. She said "no, you should paint". I was skeptical. Well.... now, the painting bug bit. I'm combining my two passions to create hand painted canvas handbags. I also recycle jean bags. Hey, maybe I'll paint the jean bags! hmmmm I'm excited about working with this team!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, I'm Sahithya from Chennai, India. I'm a housewife looking to put my passing for hand embroidering and painting to good use in my spare time. I plan to feature hand embroidered and hand painted textiles(saris, salwar-kameez-dupatta sets, skirts, kurtis, tunics, tees, upholstery etc), hand painted pottery and metal ware. I'm starting in mid- june though after my university exams.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, My name is Kitty and I found this team via Danny of Gecko's Hyde. I stencil and paint burlap in addition to other paint related projects.
0 Likes

Hello everyone. My name is Bee. Together with my good friend Caroline we paint existing pieces of furniture with our own designs.
We have only recently started working together and have just begun to put our first items on Etsy.
We are from the Hereford / Worcester boarder in England and work from home to fit our work around our busy young families.
We are creating our first pieces together and really enjoying the creative process but now we need to start putting our shop together.
0 Likes

Hello Everyone, My name is Carrie I live in St Louis, Mo area and I have been Distressing and painting old pieces I find at flee markets for about 10 years now. My family has told me to start selling my items now that I can no longer fit anymore in our home, lol so here I am now. I have such a passion for this that I get all excited when searching for that one piece and find it then take it home and decide what color it should be and then watch at it comes to life once again! Thank you for starting this group and hope to learn from others here. ; )
0 Likes

Hi I am a new member, I make art beads, textile art and paintings. My shop holds a selection of these items.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, my name is Misia and i am from Nottingham, UK. I love chalk paint and use it to paint pretty much anything. I love up-cycling old furniture i find in vintage shops, charity shops and car boot sales. I am also addicted to sewing! I am hoping to do this full time next year. Please take a look at my shop and facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/foundintheloft

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Foundintheloft
0 Likes

Hi, I'm Mel and you can find me in Dundee or West Yorkshire of the UK, depending on the time of year! Nail art's a passion of mine and recently I have started painting and selling false nail sets here on Etsy. I'm only just starting out so any advice would be much appreciated!

Shop: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/NailArtisan

Blog: http://nailartisan.wordpress.com/

On my blog I do nail art tutorials, competitions, reviews, etc.
0 Likes
VintageHipDecor
Inspiration Seeker

Hi ~ We are Amanda and Karla Eksteen, a mother and daughter team that renew vintage furniture with specialty paint and creative painting techniques. Interior Design, color and "treasure" hunting is our passion!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

hi my request is little different from another
i am looking for someone to take my art because i am moving for '' forever 'in another country for few month and i can left them back because they was dream of my life so i give them with good price and gifts for any buyer that buyers can afford the price ,,the prices you see is not standard i will talk about prices only with buyers ,,my painting are all of 2013 signature from me and professional job best quality supplies ,,,,please someone can help me to share this with your friends family and all maybe they are interested ,,,i will appreciate to hear from you soon

greetings
from
greece
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi I am new to Etsy!

I live in the suburbs of Pittsburgh (PA) and I paint personalized paintings that not only incorporate the name but the personality of my customers.

I am a mom, and a grandmom, and I have a full time job as a Business Systems Analyst. I have drawn all of my life and always said that someday when I hit the lottery and didn't have to worry about paying the bills that I would love to do something with my art. Last year I realized that life is too short. I had a lot of support from my family and friends and in February of this year - A Picture Perfect Name was born.

I am so glad that I made the decision to jump in and do it now and I am so thrilled at the responses I have gotten from my customers. I love getting to know the people and their likes and interests and then being able to capture the moment they are in right now!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello! We are a mother and daughters trio. We paint furniture including dressers, night stands, desks, mirrors, pictures frames and much more. We are just starting our business and Etsy page. We are currently located in Michigan and Indiana. We will have more pictures posted soon!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, I just joined the team!

I am Alyssa from Lancaster, Pennsylvania. I am selling hand painted custom wooden quote boards. I am hoping to make a little extra money for my wedding coming up!

I am hoping to add paper hydrangeas to my listing soon. I love this site and I am very excited to be selling on Etsy now!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.