Tagging Multiple Items with Same Tags At Same Time?

Morning, 

Is there some way that I can tag items with the same tags at the same time other than just tagging one item at a time? All of my items have the exact same keyword tags so I was looking for a shortcut other than having to do each 12 tags per item. Any advice? Thanks in advance, Lisa Marie, Ladybug Designs, LLC

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies
TinyFeat
Crafty Poster

Re: Tagging Multiple Items with Same Tags At Same Time?

There is a great free app called VELA that you can connect. It allows you to edit all of your listings easily at once then sync the changes. It’s a great app!

1 Like
3xRE
Crafty Poster

When you open your Shop manager go to Listings, which will show your active items. Check as many items as you want to add/change tags and open Editing options (drop down symbol) to get editing list where you can choose what bulk action you want to do. 

1 Like

It DOES NOT work. 

0 Likes
MoonstoneMary
Inspiration Seeker

You may be shooting yourself in the foot for SEO (search engine optimization) by using all the same tags for all your products. I've done extensive research (and it continues) and this is one of the pieces of information that surprised me.

If you're getting views and sales and using the same tags, you are defying all the odds. If you're wondering why people aren't finding you, this may be your problem.

Tags are the key to getting found on Etsy. Here's an article from Etsy that may give you some ideas on being more creative and productive with your tag choices. www.etsy.com/seller-handbook/article/keywords-101-everything-you-need-to-know/382774281517

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.