A SELL ... SELL ... SELL ...

HAPPY Birthday  Happy Valentine's

Happy Easter    Happy Mother's Day

Lots of Beautifully Handmade Gifts for Every Occasion.

Search: Teamcreator Gifts

Beautifully Handmade Leather Wallet/Purses incl. For Children

Handmade Jewellery

Hand Embroidered Heart-Shaped Bookmarks

www.etsy.com/uk/shop/CreateformeDesign    See Shop for Generous Free-Gift Offers...

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes
245 Replies

Re: A SELL ... SELL ... SELL ...

1 Like

Follow Me On Facebook For Garden Updates and Free Giveaways

Etsy
https://www.etsy.com/listing/601908221/5-gram-wild-lettuce-resin-with?ref=shop_home_active_6&frs=1

Follow Me On Facebook For Garden Updates and Free Giveaways
www.facebook.com/shamanicprophet

WIld Lettuce for pain.
Wild lettuce is a natural remedy sourced from the Lactuca virosa plant. Extracts of the plant's sap, seeds, and leaves are typically used in wild lettuce products. Touted as a natural treatment for a wide range of health problems, wild lettuce is said to lower stress and relieve pain.

Benefits
Certain compounds found in wild lettuce appear to have pain-relieving and sedative effects, according to preliminary research conducted on animals.

For example, a study published in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology in 2006 found that lactucin and lactucopicrin (chemicals naturally present in wild lettuce) reduced pain and promoted sedation when given to mice.

There's currently a lack of studies testing wild lettuce for its effects on human health. What's more, animal-based research on wild lettuce is also very limited.

Uses
When used in alternative medicine, wild lettuce is said to be an herbal remedy for the following health conditions:

Asthma
Atherosclerosis
Cough
Insomnia
Joint pain
Menstrual pain

Wild lettuce also is used to stimulate circulation. And, when applied directly to the skin, oil extracted from the seeds of wild lettuce is thought to offer sanitizing benefits

In addition, some individuals consume wild lettuce recreationally for its potentially mind-altering effects. Supposedly similar in action to opium (and used as an opium alternative by physicians in the 19th century), wild lettuce is said to possess sedative and hypnotic properties.

1 Like

Very interesting.   Lizzie Griffin

www.etsy.com/uk/shop/CreateformeDesign

1 Like

I have new listings getting updated today! New for Valentines day  :) 

https://www.etsy.com/LibbyandCoShop/listing/676468249/hazelnut-latte-flavor-lip-balm?utm_source=Copy...

3 Likes

Everything Organic Everything Homemade. Rare & Medicinal Plants Sold Cheap. Follow The Shaman. Oils Extracts Live plants Dry Herb and Much More Wiccan & Vintage Items. Follow Me On Facebook to get updates on the shops & Enter the free giveaways. Send Me a Message right after your follow for more info thank u. I'm Listening 1 Plant from every website I hope U injoy Wild Lettuce Opium Lettuce 

Health Benefits of Wild Lettuce Wild lettuce is a natural remedy sourced from the Lactuca virosa plant. Extracts of the plant's sap, seeds, and leaves are typically used in wild lettuce products. Touted as a natural treatment for a wide range of health problems, wild lettuce is said to lower stress and relieve pain. Uses When used in alternative medicine, wild lettuce is said to be an herbal remedy for the following health conditions: Asthma Atherosclerosis Cough Insomnia Joint pain Menstrual pain Wild lettuce also is used to stimulate circulation. And, when applied directly to the skin, oil extracted from the seeds of wild lettuce is thought to offer sanitizing benefits. 

www.facebook.com/shamanicprophet

Wild Lettuce Extract 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/601908221/5-gram-wild-lettuce-resin-with?ref=shop_home_active_6&frs=1

Wild Lettuce Seeds 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/608097801/500-seeds-wild-lettuce-lactuca-virosa?ref=shop_home_active_1&...

2 Likes

www.etsy.com/shop/overthefenceart full of greeting cards. Over 500 to pick from!

2 Likes

copy of your tattoo in mirror , mirror will repeat your tattoo, glamour mirror

https://www.etsy.com/listing/641506498/copy-of-your-tattoo-in-mirror-mirror?ref=shop_home_feat_2&frs...

_

0 Likes

1 Like
GodsWarriors
Inspiration Seeker

1 Like

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.