Let's help each other out.

Share the one (or more than one) tip that worked best for you on any social media channel.

If we get enough tips, we will feature your tips in a blog post with your shop links and details. Of course, we'll promote this blog post all over social media.

Let's give it a try!

Go....

Re: Share your best social media tip

Jump to solution
I started an account today with orangetwig but having some difficulty posting to my instagram.
So far a few things were posted to my fb twitter and pinterest.

I have a sale coming up and I'm hoping to get that problem resolved so it can be sent to Instigram..... any suggestions???
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Hi Bonnie,

I sent you the steps in-app. Are you still having trouble with the Instagram posts?

Akanksha
0 Likes

Jump to solution
I'm all set Akanksha thank you
0 Likes

Jump to solution
My best tip is to be interested in and converse with other people in the particular social medium. Develop relationships!! 😊
0 Likes

Jump to solution
One of the biggest problems that I come across in many brand pages is a lack of variety.

If I find that a brand is only posting products, I tend to unfollow or even unlike it. As a customer, I want content that is engaging, informative, maybe even personal.

So make sure your Social Media pages look, well, social. Not like product catalogs.

The general rule of social media marketing can be summed up by the 80:20 rule:
“80% of your content should be of interest to your customers. 20% should be used to sell your products.”

But it can be hard and time-consuming to think of what to post. Here’s an article we have written suggesting 47 different types of content ideas which may help you:
orangetwig.com/blog/47-insanely-creative-ways-to-turbocharge-your-social-media/?Etsy

We are also excited to introduce our new OrangeTwig feature, Q-rator to help you manage your Social Media pages better.

With Q-rator, you will be able to schedule the best content from around the web to your social pages...in seconds. We even suggest content specially targeted to your fans’ interests. You can simply add what you like to you OrangeTwig Library and create an ongoing calendar for your Social channels, weeks in advance.

Learn more about this feature here: http://qrator.small.bz/?Etsyteampost

Hope this helps :)
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.