Hi Team!

For those of us who participate in Team Retweeting, I am please to share with you news of a new auto retweeting app called TEAMSOCIAL from the developer of TwitterFu (formerly known as EtsyFu). A BIG thank you to our Teamie Gloria of EarthEnergyGemstones for all her work with the developer bringing this new app into being!

There are some concerns to be looked at given our Team size and the volume of our retweets. I am hopeful that TeamSocial will ultimately meet our retweet needs. In the meantime, we can get started testing it out!

I have created a new Twitter list "Etsymntt" that brings us all back into 1 list. Next we all just need to got to the TeamSocial website and and join our Team - "Etsymntt".

Go to: http://teamsocial.me/

It is my understanding that it may take about 24-48 hours for the retweeting to get into full swing.

I will be gathering more details in my discussions with the developer and as we check it out!

Please feel free to post any questions below!!!

Thanks Team!!!
Clarissa
SwirlingOrange11
Conversation Maker

Re: Team Retweets w/ New App TeamSocial

Jump to solution
can you post the link to the new thread please?
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Hello Clarissa

I was reading all the comments and I have some doubts.
Now the trial period is 6 months?
The RT cant is still 3 posts of #etsymntt a day? And that is not going to change? Or is it just for the trial period?
I ask you because I have many scheduled tweets and I would have to change many posts.

I still do the manual RTs.
0 Likes
JoyfulByNature
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution
Hi Clarissa,

I signed in at the link you provided - teamsocial.me/ - and got:

You are not a member of any team yet. If you want to join a team, please ask for an invitation from your team leader. If, on the other hand, you would like to create a team of your own, you need to have an existing Twitter list from which the team members will be retrieved.

??
0 Likes
SwirlingOrange11
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution
TY for the link. Has there been any update as far as what this app will provide for our team?
0 Likes
SwirlingOrange11
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution
I can't get on the list won't let me post ... Clarissa can you help me out, I Sent a message via etsy
0 Likes
SwirlingOrange11
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution
are we using a NEW hashtag #etsymnt2 can you post a link of the thread where this is being used?
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Hi Team! The new app is steadily coming along!

@Swirling, #etsymnt2 is just me helping him to test!

Will let you all know as soon as he's ready for more testers!!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Good news!!! Yay!!!
0 Likes
SwirlingOrange11
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution
I am so psyched Clarissa that this will be on YOUR site !!!!!
0 Likes

Jump to solution

Can't wait😎
0 Likes
SwirlingOrange11
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution
any updates?
0 Likes

Jump to solution

I was on Tweetdeck and it kept crashing anyone else having issues🤓
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Mine is temperamental and I have to reload it occasionally but its up and running.
0 Likes
SwirlingOrange11
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution
Testing Testing any word on new app?
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Swirling - I have sent a Clarissa a message through her Spotify shop. Stay tuned.......
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Good! Thank you, Patrice.
0 Likes
SwirlingOrange11
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution
TY Patrice :D ***waving @ Bonnie***
0 Likes

Jump to solution

I'm as frustrated as all of you on this subject, but I'm am maintaining a positive outlook. Anything could be going on with Clarissa. There is a summer flu making its round everywhere for example. Someone asked me about Anthony from EtsyRank. Well he's got that summer flu, so please be patient with him.

In the meantime we are still a strong team and a large one. Now is not the time to poke fingers, whine, bitch and moan and try to get rid of non participating members. Continue to retweet each other on Tweetdeck for both hashtags (EmnttM and Etsymntt). Also, go to twitter and search our hashtags and retweet there. Maintain your shops, tweaking your listings.

I'm am in no way taking over!! I am trying to be voice of reason and common sense. I do not want to be part of leadership now or in the future. Many of you have convoed me and I'm happy to help where I can.

On the subject of setting up a new app I am incompetent, so don't ask.

Hugs to all Etsymntt 🤗
Patrice
Lilyspad58
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Remember when we used to use RoundTeam (as a team) for retweeting. Something happened ... I don't remember whether the administrators kicked us off as a team for too much retweeting ... or what? Does anyone have knowledge of what happened and why we no longer use RoundTeam? Would it have value for us now, or not, at this point in time. Frankly, I don't remember too much about it. I was new in Etsy at the time, and Clarissa got me set up with RoundTeam. That's when I often had 800 or more views, and YES ... I know, those are in no way as significant as visits, and Etsy doesn't count views anymore. Nevertheless, I did have fairly regular sales then. I have had ZERO sales since mid January. I'm not complaining ... I've been busy with other things, but just saying ... that is my status. Guess I'm going to have to figure something else out.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
I was just looking at RoundTeam. For $12 a month, one can get 600 retweets per month, averaging about 20 retweets a day ... according to their chart. Then, of course, when I have some free time, I could manually do a few extras if desired. It's kind of coming back to me. As a team, I believe we were using the free service offering, and we are massive as a team ... hence being kicked out ... I'm now thinking. Is this kinda, sorta like the app that was supposed to be being made for us? Don't know?
0 Likes

Jump to solution
0 Likes

Jump to solution

Bonnie - the team left roundteam due to raised prices and no Team discount. Go for it if you want, but they weren't good or kind to us at the end.

There are better resources. I use Around.io. I get my listings posted to Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Pinterest for one low price. The customer service is outstanding. Responds to all email questions within a reasonable timeframe. Never rude.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Hummmm ... maybe I should look into that. I guess I was kind of waiting to see what our team was going to do collectively, as a group ... but maybe that isn't important ... don't know? Should some of us wait and do something as a group? Opinions?
0 Likes
MadamCoyote
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution
Bonnie - I still have Roundteam set up with the free account, which is 200 retweets per 30 day period. If I remember right, last time I looked, I was reaching that limit in about a day and a half. If so, the $12 for 600 retweets would take you out to about one week a month retweeting (give or take a little).

The way their pricing scheme is set up, $24 a month would get me about 3 weeks of retweets, with their next level up being $144 a month, which is ridiculous for small and newer shops. So the choice we're faced with under that would be we break up into smaller groups or limit everyone to only one or two tweets per day with the team hashtag while requiring everyone to be at the $24/month level. Neither of those options were popular, to say the least.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.