Hi Team!

For those of us who participate in Team Auto-Retweets, you may or may not be aware of recent changes made by RoundTeam that have impacted our auto-retweeting. Perhaps you have noticed that your retweets numbers are drastically decreased to just a trickle.

I am in the process of finding us a new service provider to replace RoundTeam, however, in the meantime Team members have expressed a desire and willingness to manually retweet one another!

INSTRUCTION FOR MANUAL RETWEETS:

If you would like to participate in MANUAL Retweets please take the following steps:

1. Please sign up below WITH a LINK to your TWITTER and I will add your name to a new Twitter List "Manual Retweets".

2. After you've been added to the list. in your TWEETDECK add a column for the List "Manual Retweets' (do this on tweetdeck by go clicking on "add column" then select "lists" if you've been added to the Manual Retweets list you will see it listed there to select.

3. Once you've added the Manual Retweets column, set the 'content' filter on the column for "#etsymntt" and set it to EXCLUDE retweets.

Once you have the Manual Retweets column set up you can go there whenever you have a few minutes to do some retweeting. Please remember that your followers are seeing your retweets so you don't want to overwhelm your account. Remember our auto-retweeting was pretty conservative only 8-10 an hour. That's in addition to your own tweets.

Also, you may find it convenient to schedule your retweet right there on tweetdeck.

Please Let me know if more detailed instructions are needed or if I left something out! (Please Note: I will be posting on new game plan in a separate thread.)

Thanks Teeeam!!!
Clarissa
Foret
Post Crafter

Re: MANUAL Team RETWEETS: Sign-up & Instructions

Jump to solution
I have two Twitter accounts:
twitter.com/Foret
twitter.com/ForetTwo

Pretty incapacitated lately, sorry. I will sign up and do this manual retweeting when I can.

What is the status of auto retweeting now?
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
SwirlingOrange11
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution
Is this still happening? Clarissa do you have a list on your twitter so that we can all have the CURRENT partcipants? My list seems to not have everyone and I want to make sure I am tweeting all. I sweet under different names because twitter shuts me down :( First is @swirlingO11 @swirlingOrange1 @swirlingOrangeE in that order, so if swirlingo11 is shut down I use the next and so on. Hope to hear back. Will check in this afternoon to make sure I have the most current list ... :D
0 Likes

Jump to solution
https://twitter.com/BonnieLouLane - I've been doing some manual retweeting for a while now ... I actually kind of enjoy it. Then some days I get busy and hardly make it to my computer. I'll try to be more regular. I will certainly say that my shop stats are way down .... have been for some time now.
0 Likes
SwirlingOrange11
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution
Bonnie you are singing my song :D will retweet you whenever I see you but we do need a CURRENT LIST ... Is clarissa around?????

if you don't see retweets under @swirlingO11 check @swirlingOrange1 or @swirlingOrangeE
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Hi Teamies!

I like to retweet people who have retweeted me. I go to your Twitter account and try to find a tweet for your product/s/. It's easy when I can spy one after scrolling down 5 or 6 retweets to find one of your own ... but some of you seem to be doing almost 30 retweets before I come to one of your own products. It would HELP ME RETWEET FOR YOU if you would tweet one of your own items every 10 or so tweets so that I don't have to search and search. I often just give up then, which makes me sad because I would like to retweet for you.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Hi Clarissa,

I'd like to join too, please add my account to the list

https://twitter.com/CraftyBugs7

Thank you so much!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Twitter.com/VintageReinvent
Twitter.com/VR_Beth
0 Likes

Jump to solution
twitter.com/Rescuedoffering
0 Likes
JoyfulByNature
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution
Hi all! I've been part of the team for a few years, but since the changes last fall away from our former auto RT method, I am only averaging about 4 RTs per listing by others.
•Is that normal or low?
•How is it working for you?
•Am I doing something wrong?
-Sue
0 Likes

Jump to solution

We need a realistic update on whether we are manual tweet team or a automated tweet team. I know we're not being charged, but like everyone else my numbers have dropped too much since walking away from roundteam. Please.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
I've written to Clarissa about a new app developed to do what RoundTeam does. I've been working with an app developer for the past 6 months to create a great alternative app. It has just finished beta testing and will be available very soon to do automated retweeting. Hang tight everybody. A new app to do this is right around the corner!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Thanks for the update Gloria!😀
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Thank you Gloria!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Thank you, Gloria! This is awful!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Looking forward to it. Thank you, Gloria.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
yes thank you gloria!
0 Likes
photographytandp
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution
Great thanks for the info!
0 Likes
JoyfulByNature
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution
That's wonderful news, Gloria! I look forward to your new app.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
twitter.com/emmakaufmann
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Here is the link to use the new retweeting app.

http://www.teamsocial.me

Someone will need to take on the role of leader for this and create a Twitter list for everyone who wants to be on the retweeting team. Then they can add that list to TeamSocial and invite members to join. (I took on this role for another team I'm on, but I don't have time to do this for another team. Hopefully someone else will step up to do this. It's very easy once you've created the Twitter list.)

If you have questions, you can use the contact information on TeamSocial and you will receive a quick reply. The same guy who developed Twitter-fu has now developed the TeamSocial app. Everyone will pay directly to the app, just like Twitter-fu. I encourage you to check out the site for more information.

We have been using it on another team and it's working beautifully! It's been developed in such a way that it will NOT cause you to be blocked by Twitter as the retweets are spread out over a 48-hour period.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
I forgot to mention that you will need to decide which hashtag you want to use as a team. Once you have that, anyone who wants to be on the retweeting team should leave their shop Twitter name here so it can be added to the Twitter list.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Gloria, if we already pay for teamsocial for the "other" team, do we have to pay again if Meet n tweet decides to participate?
0 Likes

Jump to solution
I'm signed up with another team and you don't have to pay twice. The other team I'm on kept their original hashtag for consistency and avoiding more work for its members. Hope this helps.😀
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Sorry wrong twitter...can you add me at twitter.com/petpawtraits_

thanks
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.