HELP! HOW CAN I MORE EFFICIENTLY RETWEET?

I know that I can retweet directly from the #etsymnt column on Tweetdeck, and I have started doing that, but I often want to retweet those shops that I see in my User@BonnieLouLane at any given time when I am present, and they often never seem to be in the #etsymnt column at the time I am looking. Therefore, I click on their shop name as it appears when they are retweeting me ... and then click on their tweets. Often I am confronted with dozens and dozens of RETWEETS made by that particular shop owner. I want to retweet for THEM, as a thank you, not retweet what they have just retweeted. Is there a way that I can quickly cut to THEIR actual tweeted items so that they are getting the benefit? In other words, when I look at my column where people are retweeting for me, I want to be able to immediately tweet something of theirs ... but I don't know how to do that. I am wasting tons of time sorting through their retweets. There must be a better way to immediately retweet someone efficiently when I have a few minutes to spare? ... at least I HOPE there is! Thank you for any help that you can give.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: HELP! HOW CAN I MORE EFFICIENTLY RETWEET?

Hi Bonnie!

Thanks for posting! I am about to post a thread with instructions for manually retweeting!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: HELP! HOW CAN I MORE EFFICIENTLY RETWEET?

Hi Bonnie and Clarissa: Sharing an idea

I manually re-tweet using the method Clarissa has described via Tweetdeck. When I'm in *very busy mode*, I will also click on the new list that Clarissa established, and I often will do what Bonnie described about clicking on the profile of a team member that has re-tweeted one of mine. Having to scroll and scroll to locate one of their shop item tweets can be an issue at times. So, to prevent that from happening on my account, I *PIN* a shop item tweet to my profile. That way when someone goes directly to my Twitter profile there is a tweet for re-tweeting waiting for them. Maybe this practice could be suggested in the MANUAL RETWEETS thread? :)
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.